Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:16 PM
Saw some ginger molasses cookies from Fresh & Easy labeled gluten-free. They state on the label that they publish their latest random batch test results on their web page. Sure enough they use a GLP lab and get the <5 ppm on their last batch from April. I'm impressed by this small company's efforts for the gluten-free community.
"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." Ronald Reagan
- Diagnosed Celiac via blood test 8-22-13
- Dairy & gluten free in 8-22-13 then did gluten challenge in October
- Endoscopy/Biopsy Oct-26-13 positive for Celiac
- HLA-DQ2 positive
- Vitamin D insufficiency 12-6-13 (had it prior no doubt, just wasn't checked until December)
- Dairy Added back in successfully 3-1-14
- Normal Antibody Levels 3-19-14!
- Egg, sugar alcohols Intolerant 5-2014
Supplements: Fish Oil, Digestive enzymes, probiotics, biotin, multivitamin, joint supplement, psyllium husk
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator