Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Back From Weeks Vacation In Az (Safford, Tuscon And Phoenix)

• Please log in to reply

No replies to this topic

#1 loco_ladi

loco_ladi

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

Spent a week in Arizona started in Safford/Thatcher... the Denny's there is the only restraunt with a gluten-free menu...  NOT a fun expirience, but the owner called me today at home and we discussed their problems (outdated gluten-free menu, poor service) when I return in the spring I will return to the restraunt to see if they have improved... however their online gluten-free menu was a godsend they have alot of offering for all meals... also JD's while no gluten-free menu was helpful their salad bar had alot of things for their lettuce and flavorful burgers (without bun) and after talking with the chef/cook went back for supper a few nights later (when the same guy was working) and had their ribs

Tuscon... OMG Red Robin has a place in one of the malls... I cant wait to go back!  dedicated frier for the steak fries and sweet potatoe fries and those are endless!  and their burger buns almost had me fooled into thinking they gave me a regular one!  many choices and best of all I thought they really understood my/our "scared to eat out because of CC issues" the waiter brought the other 3 peoples meals to the table and a whole different guy brought out mine... not just me I was told thats "normal"... I would definately recommend this restraunt!

Phoenix I went to Barro's pizza... had many locations all over AZ and the pizza was good, altho their CC process could use some improvement... I did not get sick but I was nervous I was going to

Just my .00000002 cents worth
If I knew what I was doing years ago I would have half a clue today!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: