This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Nuts Dot Com Is My New Favorite Website

ItchyAbby

ItchyAbby Enthusiast

I just got a big box from Nuts dot com (stop snickering!) and I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Seriously, everything is so good. I opened all the packets and tried one of each. The figs, raisins and dates are all super soft and fresh (like they are in California). Also got chestnut flour, cacao nibs, freeze dried cranberries and kale granola, which is awesome. And it's all certified gluten free, which makes me super-triple-happiness-content. Weee! (No, I am not getting paid to say this, but I totally should. I am now a huge fan)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

SkyBlue4 Apprentice

Oh my gosh, you are making me so hungry. :huh:  It all sounds fabulous. Enjoy it! 

notme Experienced

I just got a big box from Nuts dot com (stop snickering!) and I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

tee hee hee  ^_^ was it a big package?   :P  :D 

i was going to look into ordering from them.  i was pretty upset at the grocery store when i went to buy the nuts (store brand, cheaper, i'm cheap)  that i always buy and there was a new warning on it:  processed on shared equipment, may contain ___________ (every damb thing)  including our Sworn Enemy:  WHEAT!  :angry:

NOW.  did they change processing plants, procedures, suppliers??  my guess is:  NO.  they just changed their label.  so i have been getting gluten possibly..............  jerks  :angry:

so, if i want nuts, (and i DO!) i guess that is the best place to go, no?

w8in4dave Community Regular

Whooo Hooo!! great for you!! 

GF Lover Rising Star

(snickering)  Abbs found her new home :P  Some of our other resident Nuts like Nuts from Nuts dot com.  It is not surprising to find another Nut has found her namesake.  Enjoy your new Nuts :D

Colleen

JoyMurphy Apprentice

I love nuts.com  They are so prompt!  I order and it seems like I turn around and it's there!

mmmm pistachios!  And they have gluten free almond paste for holiday baking.... can never find that anywhere...last year I had to make it myself

AmyNColorado Apprentice

Does anyone have trouble with peanuts and not other nuts?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 2 weeks later...
notme Experienced

yeah!  got me some nuts today from nuts dot com - they are ON IT - i ordered them online tuesday night and they arrived today :)  i completely over-ordered LOLZ but i'm sure i will find something to do with (pecans!  who doesn't like pecans!) them  -  they sent a little sample of golden flax seeds, too, i have no idea what to do with them :P and i also got some beautiful sliced almonds <not all beat up and broken like they have at the grocery store) 

the box is even quite amusing ^_^

ItchyAbby Enthusiast

(snickering)  Abbs found her new home :P  Some of our other resident Nuts like Nuts from Nuts dot com.  It is not surprising to find another Nut has found her namesake.  Enjoy your new Nuts :D

Colleen

I am totally nuts for them! :D

I love nuts.com  They are so prompt!  I order and it seems like I turn around and it's there!

mmmm pistachios!  And they have gluten free almond paste for holiday baking.... can never find that anywhere...last year I had to make it myself

Oooh! Like marzipan? I will have to check that out... thanks!

yeah!  got me some nuts today from nuts dot com - they are ON IT - i ordered them online tuesday night and they arrived today :)  i completely over-ordered LOLZ but i'm sure i will find something to do with (pecans!  who doesn't like pecans!) them  -  they sent a little sample of golden flax seeds, too, i have no idea what to do with them :P and i also got some beautiful sliced almonds <not all beat up and broken like they have at the grocery store) 

the box is even quite amusing ^_^

Isn't it great? Everything is so clean and fresh and good looking. I used to buy all my nuts at TJ's - now those nuts look positively manky. Re: flax seeds: grind 'em up and add them to baked goods or on top of porridge.

IrishHeart Veteran

I have been touting nuts.com on here for so long, GottaSki Lisa told them they should give me a discount. :lol:

(they didn't). boo! anyhoo....

I think all their G F stuff is Fab!! enjoy your nuts, you little nut!

squirmingitch Veteran

Who isn't a fan of Nuts.com? Oh my, oh my, oh my! Umm, umm, good! And yes, you order & turn around & it's arrived!

If anyone hasn't yet tried these, you must, you simply must! I swear I could live on them. Pricey but OMG! I could swallow my tongue & eat these for breakfast, lunch & dinner. They are.........

Organic Raw Cocoa Goji Energy Squares

They're almost better than sex. :P

• 2 weeks later...
oceangirl Collaborator

I've had a bag in the freezer for a month because I'm scared to try new things; I'm one of the ridiculously supersensitive...

maybe I'll try a munch now!

lisa

ItchyAbby Enthusiast

I've had a bag in the freezer for a month because I'm scared to try new things; I'm one of the ridiculously supersensitive...

maybe I'll try a munch now!

lisa

From Nuts dot com? Just make sure it has the gluten-free seal on the label!

Archived