- - - - -

Wheat And Pets...

• Please log in to reply

32 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Viola_*

Guest_Viola_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2005 - 11:53 AM

If you have a small lawn that you can treat, it would really be worth a try. Sheba has access to over two acres, so it's not feasable to treat it all. We have 6 acres in all, but she is blocked off from some of it. We don't want her going too far out of sight, as bear, coyute and cougar are so common here.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#32 frenchiemama

frenchiemama

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:00 PM

We live in town, and our lot is 75x150. It would be wonderful if something like that could stop poor little Baby Girl's itching. She's so miserable in the summer and I hate having to give her medication every day.

Carolyn

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. "
- Hunter S. Thompson

#33 Guest_Viola_*

Guest_Viola_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:43 PM

Give it a try and let me know how it goes next summer. I know white clover is a very common allergan in animals. It was our old vet (since retired :( ) that told us about it when we had the horses, and since then a fellow out at the coast that owns a Shiba Inu (prone to allergies) with foot and belly problems found out by elemination that it was the white clover causing his dogs problems. He treated his lawn and watched carefully when he walked the dog, there was a big improvement.
So ... good luck with that! I hope it solves your little Girl's problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: