Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Great Find Today! (Twin Cities, Mn)

3 posts in this topic

I haven't been diagnosed with Celiac yet, but I've been gluten-free for a month because I've found it helps my cough and headaches. My husband and I went to lunch at a place called Wildfire in Eden Prairie, MN, today, and the server immediately brought corn bread to our table. I told her I was gluten-free, and imagine our surprise when she brought out a gluten-free biscuit and handed me an entire gluten-free menu, complete with gluten-free buns for their burgers and a flourless chocolate cake for dessert! My husband and I had baked goat cheese with gluten-free flatbread for an appetizer, and it was amazing!!

What a pleasant surprise. :-)

Ads by Google:

Lucky you! They catered at ICDS in Chicago and I had the best Mac and cheese! No one cared it was gluten-free it was sooooooo good!

Look there are more locations

http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/locations

Kelly, you are the first person I've come across here from my home town (or close)  I grew up in St. Paul.  I usually get back up around Brainard every couple years to our Family Cabin.  I am going to write down Wildfire so we can stop on our drive from Ohio.  Thanks :D

Colleen