Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Can I Change My Username?

6 posts in this topic

Hi all:

I originally joined this forum because I was concerned about my (now ex) boyfriend's health issues... but he's out of the picture and I'm having problems with gluten!  Is there a way to change my username?  Or do I have to delete my account and start over to use my email address to register?

Thank you,

Sarah

Ads by Google:

You want to change it to - "unconcerned ex-girlfriend"?   :D

Scott (Admin) can change it.  PM (personal message him) and tell him what you want it to be.  You can pm him by clicking on his lovely picture anywhere he has posted then choose "message"  or by going to the bottom of the main page and looking at the lovely Moderating gang. and choose him there.

Actually, you could click on me an Pm me, too and I can forward it to Scott if that is easier.

Scott (Admin) can change it.  PM (personal message him) and tell him what you want it to be.  You can pm him by clicking on his lovely picture anywhere he has posted then choose "message"  or by going to the bottom of the main page and looking at the lovely Moderating gang. and choose him there.

Actually, you could click on me an Pm me, too and I can forward it to Scott if that is easier.

Haha!  That's awesome.  Will do - thank you very much!  :)

Haha!  That's awesome.  Will do - thank you very much!  :)

All fixed - I've got my new identity.  Thank you!

I am having other technical problems.  I can't find the control panal or where to post a question.  I would appreciate it if you could please help.

I am having other technical problems.  I can't find the control panal or where to post a question.  I would appreciate it if you could please help.

You posted here!   :)

Go to the topic section you want to post in - for example "pre-diagnosis " section.  Click the section title and then, near the top is a "button" that says "start new topic".