#1 i3oogieDown

i3oogieDown

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

Hi all:

I originally joined this forum because I was concerned about my (now ex) boyfriend's health issues... but he's out of the picture and I'm having problems with gluten!  Is there a way to change my username?  Or do I have to delete my account and start over to use my email address to register?

Thank you,

Sarah

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

You want to change it to - "unconcerned ex-girlfriend"?   :D

Scott (Admin) can change it.  PM (personal message him) and tell him what you want it to be.  You can pm him by clicking on his lovely picture anywhere he has posted then choose "message"  or by going to the bottom of the main page and looking at the lovely Moderating gang. and choose him there.

Actually, you could click on me an Pm me, too and I can forward it to Scott if that is easier.

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#3 i3oogieDown

i3oogieDown

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

Scott (Admin) can change it.  PM (personal message him) and tell him what you want it to be.  You can pm him by clicking on his lovely picture anywhere he has posted then choose "message"  or by going to the bottom of the main page and looking at the lovely Moderating gang. and choose him there.

Actually, you could click on me an Pm me, too and I can forward it to Scott if that is easier.

Haha!  That's awesome.  Will do - thank you very much!  :)

#4 i3oogieDown

i3oogieDown

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

Haha!  That's awesome.  Will do - thank you very much!  :)

All fixed - I've got my new identity.  Thank you!

#5 kelley.m.

kelley.m.

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

I am having other technical problems.  I can't find the control panal or where to post a question.  I would appreciate it if you could please help.

#6 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

I am having other technical problems.  I can't find the control panal or where to post a question.  I would appreciate it if you could please help.

You posted here!   :)

Go to the topic section you want to post in - for example "pre-diagnosis " section.  Click the section title and then, near the top is a "button" that says "start new topic".

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: