Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:34 AM
Glad they are coming down already. I'm one whose tTG test took forever to come down. My last test was at about 15 month gluten-free and it finally had almost hit normal BUT I had started steroids so I'm sure that did something to the results.... The members on here helped me with my patience. LOL
Must be a recurring theme to start out with zero patience! LOL Here's to your numbers coming down and staying down real soon!
"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." Ronald Reagan
- Diagnosed Celiac via blood test 8-22-13
- Dairy & gluten free in 8-22-13 then did gluten challenge in October
- Endoscopy/Biopsy Oct-26-13 positive for Celiac
- HLA-DQ2 positive
- Vitamin D insufficiency 12-6-13 (had it prior no doubt, just wasn't checked until December)
- Dairy Added back in successfully 3-1-14
- Normal Antibody Levels 3-19-14!
- Egg, sugar alcohols Intolerant 5-2014
Supplements: Fish Oil, Digestive enzymes, probiotics, biotin, multivitamin, joint supplement, psyllium husk
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator