2 replies to this topic

#1 designsbycm

designsbycm

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

Hi all!  I saw a really OLD post here about the Emergen-C Supplement.  I think we need a more "modern" update on this product.

I have bad allergies and that stuff really helps.  I know they don't guarantee it to be gluten free on their web site, and I've called them and they said ... they cannot guarantee the "ingredients" in their product to be gluten free. 

So, what I'm wondering ... does anybody take this product WITHOUT problems of gluten reaction from it?

Thanks!  :)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Nikki2777

Nikki2777

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:43 AM

Hi all!  I saw a really OLD post here about the Emergen-C Supplement.  I think we need a more "modern" update on this product.

I have bad allergies and that stuff really helps.  I know they don't guarantee it to be gluten free on their web site, and I've called them and they said ... they cannot guarantee the "ingredients" in their product to be gluten free. 

So, what I'm wondering ... does anybody take this product WITHOUT problems of gluten reaction from it?

Thanks!  :)

I have taken it without a reaction, however - I don't think I'm super-sensitive to cc and my 'glutening' reactions are not always consistent or readily apparent.  I love Emergen-C!

#3 anti-soprano

anti-soprano

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

I'm pretty sensitive and I take it without a problem.  I believe I've had a couple different kinds after diagnosis, most recently the "Immune" version because I'm low on Vit D.  I can't honestly remember what the other type was, just in case there's a difference.  However, the ingredients look pretty similar except for the type of juice concentrate they use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: