Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzels

8 posts in this topic

I am so excited about Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzel sticks!!! I bought some the other day and absolutely love them! They are Dairy Free, Casein Free, Egg and Gluten Free! It was somewhere around $3 for an 8oz bag. I have had no reaction whatsoever. If you see these I definitely recommend them! :)

Ads by Google:

They have a buffalo flavored type also.  Very spicy hot though

I am so excited about Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzel sticks!!! I bought some the other day and absolutely love them! They are Dairy Free, Casein Free, Egg and Gluten Free! It was somewhere around $3 for an 8oz bag. I have had no reaction whatsoever. If you see these I definitely recommend them! :)

Thanks! I will have to try them!

:o  I didn't know they had flavored ones!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the regular snyders gluten-free pretzels.  So good.

I think those were the ones I just had recently.  I was really excited by how well they mimicked "normal" preztels.  (Sad I get excited over normal-tasting pretzels, huh?)

They have a buffalo flavored type also.  Very spicy hot though

I had no idea they made buffalo ones, or flavored ones at all for that matter! Very excited to try these, I love love love spicy things!!

I've been looking for these but can't find them yet. Snyder's are my favorite pretzels! Even my husband prefers them to regular ones. Their honey mustard used to be one of my favorite snacks before being diagnosed so I'm very excited about getting my hands on a bag.

I found them online weeks before I finally found them at the Ingles in town. Haven't tried the buffalo wing flavored but I'm vegan and don't tolerate spicy food well.