2 replies to this topic

#1 LauraTX

LauraTX

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

... is the BEST darn thing I have put in my mouth since my celiac diagnosis! 

I was at Kroger in the Fort Worth, TX area today and decided to splurge on a gourmet looking gluten-free pizza to cook when I got home.  It is called Russos, and has the CSA logo on the back.  http://nypizzeria.com/retail.php is the website but you may have to email them to see where you can buy it.  But I HIGHLY recommend picking one of these up if you see them.     If I hadn't already picked apart the label before buying it, I would have dug it out of the trash to make sure it was actually gluten-free.  The meat one "mulberry" they call it, would be a decent meal for two people with a salad on the side.  And SO SO SO SO GOOD!  Don't look at the fat/nutrition facts, just eat it because we deserve pizza that doesn't take like crap... haha.

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mamaw

mamaw

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I agree Russo's  is  soooo good. I haven't  seen it  in  any  stores  in my area  yet... I  meet  Chef Russo  at  the  Food Expo East... I lucked  out  &  he  gave me  five  gluten-free pizzas  for  sampling my support  group.....Now  we  wait  for  Russo's  to  spread  their  wings!!!!

#3 Nikki2777

Nikki2777

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Those look SO good! Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: