1 reply to this topic

#1 MissHaberdasher

MissHaberdasher

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

As a heads up to everyone - the drizzle that accompanies the new Caramel Flan Latte (and frappuccino) lists wheat as an ingredient included under "Natural Flavors". 

The rest of the drink should be okay. Flan Syrup, milk of your choice, espresso, and whipped cream made by hand (in store) with caramel syrup. 

Just make sure you specify that you want your beverage to be made WITHOUT the drizzle :) 

-from a gluten/dairy free Starbucks employee. <3

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 cayrien

cayrien

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

As a heads up to everyone - the drizzle that accompanies the new Caramel Flan Latte (and frappuccino) lists wheat as an ingredient included under "Natural Flavors". 

The rest of the drink should be okay. Flan Syrup, milk of your choice, espresso, and whipped cream made by hand (in store) with caramel syrup. 

Just make sure you specify that you want your beverage to be made WITHOUT the drizzle :)

-from a gluten/dairy free Starbucks employee. <3

So uhm uhm… Maybe you can confirm something for me. I read somewhere that all the flavouring/syrups at Starbucks are gluten free minus the skinny/sugar free ones… is that actually true? I figure you would know... and you seem awfully nice so… my favourite thing ever is a caramel macchiato … *puppy dog eyes*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: