This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Sensitive Topic, Please Dont Laugh

Patt

Patt Explorer

Does gluten affect your sex drive? because honnestly mine is in overdrive since I quit gluten

I notice it goes away when I slip up. kinda weird

again, please dont laugh at me, lol

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

foam Apprentice

Whenever you are healthy you have hyper active sex drive, that's what healthy is. Unless you are a plant and you are dying, then they do the same thing with their last energy :P.

moosemalibu Collaborator

I have a higher sex drive gluten free, however I don't think it was very low to begin with prior. But I have been told that my sex drive for a female is very high. If I could, I'd have it daily. 

Patt Explorer

I have a higher sex drive gluten free, however I don't think it was very low to begin with prior. But I have been told that my sex drive for a female is very high. If I could, I'd have it daily. 

mine was almost non existant before, and now, yeah once a day at least. wich makes being single all that much harder right now

IrishHeart Veteran

lmao (sorry, I can't help it) But even you said, "please don't laugh, lol"

I would think being single and young and healthy and energetic would make it all the easier to have it once a day if you feel so compelled.

Although anything done every day might lose it's appeal, don't you think? Where's the "special-ness", the "excitement", the "thrill of the hunt" and the seduction...if it's day in, day out? Meh, that's just my take on it...if you can do/want it every day...then

Mazeltov!  ;)

.........now if you will all excuse me, I'm going to see what the hubs is up to........................

Patt Explorer

lmao (sorry, I can't help it) But even you said, "please don't laugh, lol"

I would think being single and young and healthy and energetic would make it all the easier to have it once a day if you feel so compelled.

Although anything done every day might lose it's appeal, don't you think? Where's the "special-ness", the "excitement", the "thrill of the hunt" and the seduction...if it's day in, day out? Meh, that's just my take on it...if you can do/want it every day...then

Mazeltov!  ;)

.........now if you will all excuse me, I'm going to see what the hubs is up to........................

Well geeze you would think too but hunting requires skills that I do not yet posess. Im thinking Im gonna need more than one to keep me busy

KCG91 Enthusiast

Haha (oops, sorry - it is nice laughter though!) Try 'recovering' while your boyfriend is 300 miles away. 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Patt Explorer

Haha (oops, sorry - it is nice laughter though!) Try 'recovering' while your boyfriend is 300 miles away. 

Lol, story of my life thats why im recently single

moosemalibu Collaborator

OHH That sucks!!! I am so sorry!! 

moosemalibu Collaborator

Lol, story of my life thats why im recently single

You could just bring out the vibrator instead of worrying about the man... just a thought. I know it's not the same. But gets the job done when one isn't readily available.

Patt Explorer

You could just bring out the vibrator instead of worrying about the man... just a thought. I know it's not the same. But gets the job done when one isn't readily available.

LOL, alright, this conversation has gone far enough, haha

IrishHeart Veteran

LOL, alright, this conversation has gone far enough, haha

Indeed. Let's keep it as close to rated- PG as we can, ladies. 

Thanks.

moosemalibu Collaborator

Indeed. Let's keep it as close to rated- PG as we can, ladies. 

Thanks.

Hahaha.... I guess I'm just open with my sexuality. Doesn't make me bat an eye. But I'll be respectful to others wishes. I meant no harm with my comments. Sorry if it upset or embarrassed anyone reading it.

Patt Explorer

Hahaha.... I guess I'm just open with my sexuality. Doesn't make me bat an eye. But I'll be respectful to others wishes. I meant no harm with my comments. Sorry if it upset or embarrassed anyone reading it.

Hahaha thanks for all your help

• 2 weeks later...
BelleVie Enthusiast

Sigh. I WISH mine would "recover." I haven't had a normal sex drive in years, it seems like. I keep hoping that once I'm healed and my body is in a fairly normal nutritional state, I'll have one.  :unsure:

Berlin1 Newbie

Hmm now that you mention it...  :rolleyes: I think for the most part not looking like I'm 6 months pregnant from bloating and feeling lethargic all the time would definitely increase anyone's sex drive!

Archived