2 replies to this topic

#1 Kathyl067

Kathyl067

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

Has anyone out there been so sick you went to the emergency room ? I almost went last night . Seems like I'm all the sudden getting reactions to eating things I ate before and was ok with eating. (Gluten free ) like I Ayer some of this cheese a few days ago, I was fine then I ate some more and just three small slices and I became so ill I thought I was going to die. Bad stomach cramping gassy abdominal pain constipation cold sweats it was so awful then I took a lactaide didn't seem to work so I took another about an hour and half later . Still nothing, then I took a gasx nothing.... Finally ended up with the runs spent most of evening in bathroom, finally was so exhausted I went to sleep , but today I feel like my inside are burning and super sensitive. I feel like someone punched me in the back over and over, my urine is really orange.. Sorry to be so vivid and know that nobody here is a doctor but if anyone has ever experienced these symptoms or like I asked gone to hospital because they were so sick please tell me... Thanks in advanced !

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Yum!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

Has anyone out there been so sick you went to the emergency room ? I almost went last night . Seems like I'm all the sudden getting reactions to eating things I ate before and was ok with eating. (Gluten free ) like I Ayer some of this cheese a few days ago, I was fine then I ate some more and just three small slices and I became so ill I thought I was going to die. Bad stomach cramping gassy abdominal pain constipation cold sweats it was so awful then I took a lactaide didn't seem to work so I took another about an hour and half later . Still nothing, then I took a gasx nothing.... Finally ended up with the runs spent most of evening in bathroom, finally was so exhausted I went to sleep , but today I feel like my inside are burning and super sensitive. I feel like someone punched me in the back over and over, my urine is really orange.. Sorry to be so vivid and know that nobody here is a doctor but if anyone has ever experienced these symptoms or like I asked gone to hospital because they were so sick please tell me... Thanks in advanced !

Sounds like the stomach virus my son and a few others just got over.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

LTES

5 out of 4 people struggle with math.

math-problem-smiley-emoticon.gif

#3 cyclinglady

cyclinglady

Advanced Community Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Yep, two of us had it this past week. One really gut-wrenching day and then four not-so-good days. Hope you feel better soon! Stay hydrated.
Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005
Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014
Anemia -- Resolved
Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013
Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013
Allergies and Food Intolerances
Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: