Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Like Button?

13 posts in this topic

Have you ever thought of putting a like button in? There are plenty of times I just want to like something and not post. Just wondering :) 

Ads by Google:

We do have something like this but had to turn it off a while back due to an issue with it. We may bring it back....

Currently, you can use the little green arrow in the post box to "vote this post up"  I did it to your post and you will now see a little 1 to say someone "liked" it.

We already have a  "like button"...it's the vote up on the right. See? I just did Karen's. :)

And I just liked Irish's post. One good turn deserves another! :D

Ok, for clarification, we used to also be able to vote down posts/topics...not sure yet if we'll bring that back.

BOO ....on "vote down" buttons! <_<   people use them to be mean.  :( what purpose does that serve?

this is a supposed to be a supportive community.

IMHO, of course.

Being able to vote things down is just vicious. It seems rude, confrontational and unproductive. I like the voting thing we have now.

Ok I voted everyones up!! Thanks :) Yea I don't like the vote down button idea either :) Thanks I had no idea :) 

Ah yes, I totally forgot the vote up button was where.  I agree with no vote down button- if someone comes on and is trolling or causing a ruckus the moderators are really good at putting a stop to that.

Ah yes, I totally forgot the vote up button was where.  I agree with no vote down button- if someone comes on and is trolling or causing a ruckus the moderators are really good at putting a stop to that.

ah thanks ...we appreciate the "shout out"  :D

if someone comes on and is trolling or causing a ruckus the moderators are really good at putting a stop to that.

I wanted to second this, and add a thanks to all the moderators for being so on top of things, knowlegable, and supportive. This site wouldn't be what it is without you. You're awesome!

I wanted to second this, and add a thanks to all the moderators for being so on top of things, knowlegable, and supportive. This site wouldn't be what it is without you. You're awesome!

Ditto!