Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Is My Address Really That Public? O.o

5 posts in this topic

Is my home address available to everyone, or is it only visible to me? If it is visible to everyone else, how can I make it private? 

Thanks!

Ads by Google:

Your personal information is only visible to you and the Administration of the Site.  No others members can see it.

Colleen

Look at someone else's profile. That is the stuff they can see on yours. Or sign out and come on as a guest and look at your profile. I think guests ( unregistered users) can see profiles unless that changed.

Look at someone else's profile. That is the stuff they can see on yours. Or sign out and come on as a guest and look at your profile. I think guests ( unregistered users) can see profiles unless that changed.

Thanks so much! I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some privacy setting everyone else figured out when I hadn't.

I'm glad you posted this because, I too freaked out about seeing my personal info on my profile page. I ended up filling in bogus information and now realize what happened to my Gluten Sensitivity Journal. It's being mailed to A Non!