• Please log in to reply

4 replies to this topic

Rae2756

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:04 AM

Is my home address available to everyone, or is it only visible to me? If it is visible to everyone else, how can I make it private? 

Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

Your personal information is only visible to you and the Administration of the Site.  No others members can see it.

Colleen

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*Multiple AI Diseases

*General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

snowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,562 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

Look at someone else's profile. That is the stuff they can see on yours. Or sign out and come on as a guest and look at your profile. I think guests ( unregistered users) can see profiles unless that changed.

"We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English."

Winston Churchill

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead. 

music-on-st-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon

Rae2756

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

Look at someone else's profile. That is the stuff they can see on yours. Or sign out and come on as a guest and look at your profile. I think guests ( unregistered users) can see profiles unless that changed.

Thanks so much! I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some privacy setting everyone else figured out when I hadn't.

CaliSparrow

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

I'm glad you posted this because, I too freaked out about seeing my personal info on my profile page. I ended up filling in bogus information and now realize what happened to my Gluten Sensitivity Journal. It's being mailed to A Non!
Last glutening: 12/28/13 (long time FOR ME!)
April 2014: no more reintroducing foods, not rocking the boat, no studying (except during insomnia)
March 2014: Reintroducing intolerant foods. Yolks & banana are a "no". Dairy NO
Year 2: Mental clarity improving. Hello to normalcy.
October 2013: Functional Medicine doc ref to cardiologist for possible sick sinus syndrome (deadline May)
September 2013: 55+ food intolerances, mercury poisoning, sIgA 50, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, hormone disruption, ferritin 7, low Vit D, low Vit B6
January2013: Dairy-Free, Soy-free
November 2012: Gluten-Free
Year 1: Migraines resolved, OCD diminished, Change in skin texture, EyeBrows lifting & eyes bigger, Better memory, Better cognitive function, Better problem-solving capabilities, Lower anxiety level, Better outlook, Arrhythmia reduced, hope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: