3 replies to this topic

#1 supersquatchy

supersquatchy

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

When I look at my profile it shows all my information; full name, phone number, and address. Is that available fore everyone to see!? I went to look at my profile settings and I couldn't find any way to hide it... So is it not visible to people who visit my page? Only me? I wish there was a "how others see your profile" option! Could someone answer quickly? I'm kind of worried about this! Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:48 PM

No. Look at other people's profiles by clicking on them. That is what everyone sees. Log out and look at your profile as a guest. That is what others see.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#3 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

This is what I see when I look at your profile: ( it looks a little nicer but doesn't copy well)

Community Stats

GroupMembers
Active Posts4
Profile Views37
Member TitleNew Community Member
AgeAge Unknown
BirthdayBirthday Unknown
Gender Female

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#4 ArPlasma

ArPlasma

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

Ha! I had the same question. Thanks for the answer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: