Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Bacardi Rum/gf

9 posts in this topic

Just wondering if Bacardi Rum is gluten-free. And about sausages and bratwurst, not really sure due to possible preservatives/fillers which they conatin. Any help would be appreciated.

-Joe

Ads by Google:

Bacardi Rum is gluten free, at least that is what it says on my celiac smartlist. However, you should read the ingredients or call the company for sausages because they could contain wheat as a filler. I'm not sure what bratwurst is.

It is my understanding that all Hillshire Farms meat/brats are gluten-free EXCEPT THE BEER BRAT.

Johnsonville brats are gluten-free too. Except of course the beer brats.

Bacardi Rum is gluten free, at least that is what it says on my celiac smartlist. However, you should read the ingredients or call the company for sausages because they could contain wheat as a filler. I'm not sure what bratwurst is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, hi. Thanks, I thought so. Bratwurst is the german sausage, its like almost white, and can be boiled in water. Really good.

-joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, where do you get the celiac smart -list?

-joe

Go to this site's home page and scroll down. You can get lots of information.

I am going to the companies' websites who have changed their formulations and added wheat and/or gluten to their products. I am complaining to them all via email and urge everyone else to do the same.

Joe--

To ck out the smart list, go here:  http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_catalog.php3

I have it on my palm and love it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>