2 replies to this topic

#1 w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Ok this is what I have been trying to tell my family! I have all these problems !! It is genetic you need to get tested! But to no avail! Then for some reason my sister in Ca. has contacted me! I said ohh you don't even want to know all my problems. Well yes she did! So I told her and low and behold, she is having problems her kids are having problems. I so worry about my family! Celiac !! I have the gene! So everyone in my family could have it! I tell them , but you know how dr's are! But I told my sister please get the full genetic Blood panel .. I was on instant messenger , thats what i thought of! I also told her "Do not change your diet" she said ok. But omg I wish I lived closer to my family! They are having so many problems. Im in Michigan they are in California :( .. I need to to text her the test she needs .. I don't know if there is a text version ?? of the panel you need?

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Celiacandme

Celiacandme

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

I don't know of a text version but I just use my phone for basic testing. I don't have any apps or anything. Just send her the full panel. I hope she can get in to the doctor fairly quickly and have some answers soon. Is she going to have her children tested also?

#3 w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

She has adult children, She is going to talk with them.

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: