Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Is A Gi That Specializes In Celiac Necessary If Not Seeking Diagnosis?

polyps colonoscopy

• Please log in to reply

16 replies to this topic

#16 FruitEnthusiast

FruitEnthusiast

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

Sorry they are not still visiting the site, but still a lot of great folks here to help... (((hugs))) to you too.

Sara  :)   "This life is a test. It is only a test. If it had been an actual life, you would

have received further instructions on where to go and what to do"

"If you're going through hell, keep going" :) Winston Churchill
Histamine Intolerant  Apr 2014

N C Gluten Intolerant dx Feb 2012  Also Intolerant to Rice, Eggs, Nightshades.
Gluten-Free/ Grain-free/ only whole foods prepared at home since  March 2012
Dairy, Soy, Chocolate free since Jan 2012   Sensitive to Corn and Mold since 1995

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 surviormom

surviormom

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

Awwww, I'm glad I could help.

My life feels to me like a big juggling act, between what to eat, which supplements to take, researching to answer my questions, just knowing what the heck to do next, and trying to have the energy to prioritize. I wish there was someone I could go to (a Dr) who could help, but there just isn't, not yet anyway.

Then I have to shop, cook, and try to get decent sleep. Every day at some point I'm overwhelmed and exhausted. I just wish I could have a break from all of it for one day even. It never stops. 

I learn more on this site than anywhere else. It's a lifesaver for me. I don't know what I'd do with out it.  (((hugs)))

Agree.  Thank you everyone.

Gluten Free 2012 - Dairy Free 2012 - Acid Reflux Diet 2013

Chronic Gastritis 2013 - Peptic Duodenitis 2013 - Hiatal Hernia 2013 - C-Diff 2013 - Endometriosis 2013 - Uterine Fibroids 2013

Patellar Tendonitis 2013 - Arthritis 2014 - NCGI 2014 - Erosive Esophagitis 2014 - Barretts 2014

I have a long list of physical ailments that were being grouped into age/gender by doctors.

Began Gluten Free and Casein Free after an Allergy Test trying to find answers to health problems that the doctors just were not answering well enough. Looking back through history, I have a lifetime of allergies and gastro issues.

Learn from yesterday, Live for today, and Hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: