18 replies to this topic

#16 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

I saw the fresh linguine last month while I was shopping. It was just a bit out of my price range at the time, but I was still excited to see it. Somehow though I ended up with a HUGE box of Glutino oreos that were gone in a week. :ph34r: Going to pass on those in the future, I like fitting into my pants. :P I love that they have so many offerings, and even more I love that almost every time I go they have enough gluten free samples that I get a free meal out of it. I always show up hungry when I go shopping at Costco.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 maximoo

maximoo

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

Kids n I just tried Sabatasso gluten-free pizza. PRETTY DAMN GOOD!  Vey cheesy. And the price is reasonable. About the size of a regular small pizza, and it costs $12 for a 2pk. Just sent my son to buy a few boxes!! 

FRESHETTA also has decent gluten-free pizza but it costs $15 for 2 that you can get at some BJ's. I'd rather get the Sabatasso's at COSTCO.

#18 SMRI

SMRI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

Sabatasso an Freshetta are Schwan's brands.  If you have the yellow Schwans truck in your area you might be able to get gluten-free pizza from them too!!

#19 maximoo

maximoo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

Boy we really love this sabatasso pizza but damn the calories, sodium & fat cld send me into cardiac arrest! I eat a mere 1/8 n stop. Luckily my kids are underweight n young so they do quite well with it. And 2 for $12 u cant be that!! Not sure if theres a pepperoni version but if there is my costco doesnt have it. We have to add it ourselves. no big deal. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: