No replies to this topic

#1 Tryingcake101

Tryingcake101

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:31 AM

Today is my birthday.  So this weekend was filled with people wanting to take me out to dinner.  I was very nervous going out so much.  But I had wonderful experiences at the following places:

eeZ Fusion & Sushi

16925 Birkdale Commons Pkwy, Huntersville, NC 28078

The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar

4310 Sharon Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211

BLT Steak Charlotte

110 N College St, Charlotte, NC 28202

Eez and Cowfish are sister stores.  The menu is great and easy to read.  You don't have to ask for a gluten-free menu.  Everything is clearly marked on their standard menu.  They accomodated my special request without a single blink.  The manager at eeZ came over just after we ordered and welcomed me and assured me they would take special care of my order.  I never asked for him to come over.  He just did.  Cowfish was just as friendly and accommodating.  I will eat at both places again.  I had sushi at both restaurants.  Although, my friend had a burger at Cowfish and it looked to wonderful.  It was huge. Next time I go, I will order one sans bun.  

BLT Steak was very good, expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.  They had a nice gluten-free menu with several options.  The wait staff seemed to know exactly what my needs were and never made me feel as though I was a PITA to deal with.  

I did not experience cross contamination at any of the restaurants.  The wait staff at all three places were great, accommodating and acted happy to take care of me.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: