Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Finally Found A Good Gluten Free Android App!

gluten free celiac gluten free recipes gluten free food

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jennifer Lutz

Jennifer Lutz

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

Hello! My names Jen and I'm a new member on celiac.com. I developed a very bad gluten intolerance about 13 months ago. I don't officially have Celiac, but the intolerance I do have is extremely bad. Even a small amount of gluten makes me very sick, tired and lethargic to the point where I can't think or function properly. The systemic inflammation can get very frustrating and make simple everyday tasks feel daunting. Anyway, i've started to learn how to avoid gluten over the last 13 months and feel a bit better but still struggle with it sometimes.

I wanted to share a android app I found on the google play store recently, it's the first gluten-free recipe app I've found in the last 13 months that actually looks decent, is easy to use and has good recipes and links to gluten-free websites including this one, that's how I found this site actually. It's called delicious gluten free recipes, here's the link https://play.google....utenfreerecipes

I hope my contribution helps and stay positive, I know how hard it can be dealing with this. It's a constant struggle, before I started learning how to cook gluten-free, I basically ate sweet potatoes and chicken because everything else made me feel sick. Thank you so much for your contribution celiac.com, you really do help people cope with a life changing situation.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Patti J

Patti J

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:23 AM

Hello! My names Jen and I'm a new member on celiac.com. I developed a very bad gluten intolerance about 13 months ago. I don't officially have Celiac, but the intolerance I do have is extremely bad. Even a small amount of gluten makes me very sick, tired and lethargic to the point where I can't think or function properly. The systemic inflammation can get very frustrating and make simple everyday tasks feel daunting. Anyway, i've started to learn how to avoid gluten over the last 13 months and feel a bit better but still struggle with it sometimes.

I wanted to share a android app I found on the google play store recently, it's the first gluten-free recipe app I've found in the last 13 months that actually looks decent, is easy to use and has good recipes and links to gluten-free websites including this one, that's how I found this site actually. It's called delicious gluten free recipes, here's the link https://play.google....utenfreerecipes

I hope my contribution helps and stay positive, I know how hard it can be dealing with this. It's a constant struggle, before I started learning how to cook gluten-free, I basically ate sweet potatoes and chicken because everything else made me feel sick. Thank you so much for your contribution celiac.com, you really do help people cope with a life changing situation.

Hi Jen,

I am new to this also. Very new. Thank you for your words and for the link to the app. I can so relate to the sweet potatoes, it made me laugh! Hope you continue to feel better.  

#3 Jennifer Lutz

Jennifer Lutz

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Hi Jen,

I am new to this also. Very new. Thank you for your words and for the link to the app. I can so relate to the sweet potatoes, it made me laugh! Hope you continue to feel better.  

Thanks Patti, you too! I know it can be rough and a lot of lifestyle changes have to be made but over time you can get a semblance of your old life back.. Glad I could help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gluten free, celiac, gluten free recipes, gluten free food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: