16 replies to this topic

#16 Rick1254

Rick1254

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 03:20 AM

Have you tried the 20% Urea cream yet? I have suffered with this since I was a child and the Urea based ceram is the only one that's ever helped. I had one place that kept cracking and bleed for two years that has finally healed using this cream.
Rick

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Guest_aramgard_*

Guest_aramgard_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:18 AM

Ann, Washing my hands no longer works for my cat allergy, because I immediately begin wheezing. It was a rough year last year. My daughters house burned in the San Diego fires and they moved in until they got their motor home with 2 cats and a dog. The cats were the bad thing and they kept them in the back bedroom and both of my daughters vacuumed twice a day and scrubbed the carpets several times but I still had 3 sinus infections and terrible asthma, until they moved out. We still have their dog, because he is very old and not able to cope with a motor home. My skin splits are much better now, just the one on my thumb. But before I was diagnosed my thumbs were always bloody with splits. I tried everything, but now I use surgical gloves to handle anything that isn't gluten free when I have to. And I use vitamin E ointment and aloe vera on the splits at night. Perhaps you could try this, but check the labels, they sneak gluten in to the darnedest things. Shirley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: