6 replies to this topic

#1 CajunChic

CajunChic

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

I use emoji, but it doesn't show up on here. How do you get those adorable emoticons everyone is using?

"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."
3 John 1:2

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

I use emoji, but it doesn't show up on here. How do you get those adorable emoticons everyone is using?

I am not really an expert on them.  I look for ones that have "forum codes" like: 

http://www.sherv.net...ticon-1776.html

beach-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

But now everyone will use them....  lol

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#3 CajunChic

CajunChic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:25 AM

Lol, yours are always adorable! I promise to not overuse them! I'd be happy with just the faces!

"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

#4 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

Lol, yours are always adorable! I promise to not overuse them! I'd be happy with just the faces!

There is a selection of faces on here when you post.  But I can't get them on my iPad - just my PC.  

:mellow:  <_<  :)  :wub:  :angry:  :(  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  -_-  :rolleyes:  :huh:  ^_^  :o  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :ph34r:

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#5 CajunChic

CajunChic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

There is a selection of faces on here when you post.  But I can't get them on my iPad - just my PC.  

:mellow:  <_<  :)  :wub:  :angry:  :(  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  -_-  :rolleyes:  :huh:  ^_^  :o  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :ph34r:

Makes sense, I'm always on my iPad. I rarely use my PC anymore. Thank you so much!

#6 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

This site is good for some little heads.  I think the green barfing guy is on this site:

http://www.smileyvault.com/search.php

gigglesmile.gif

think the green barfing guy is on this site

sick0021.gif

I need to get rid of this pizza guy and quote on my signature.  I need to loose weight and it just makes me want pizza.

Maybe I should use this one?

belly-dance.gif

santa-dance.gif

#7 CajunChic

CajunChic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

This site is good for some little heads.  I think the green barfing guy is on this site:

http://www.smileyvault.com/search.php

gigglesmile.gif

think the green barfing guy is on this site

sick0021.gif

I need to get rid of this pizza guy and quote on my signature.  I need to loose weight and it just makes me want pizza.

Maybe I should use this one?

belly-dance.gif

Holy cow!!! Thanks for the laugh I so needed today!! How'd you find me in my bikini?? (Insert barfing guy here)

Again, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: