Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Emoticons

7 posts in this topic

I use emoji, but it doesn't show up on here. How do you get those adorable emoticons everyone is using?

Ads by Google:

I use emoji, but it doesn't show up on here. How do you get those adorable emoticons everyone is using?

I am not really an expert on them.  I look for ones that have "forum codes" like: 

http://www.sherv.net/beach.party-emoticon-1776.html

beach-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

But now everyone will use them....  lol

Lol, yours are always adorable! I promise to not overuse them! I'd be happy with just the faces!

Lol, yours are always adorable! I promise to not overuse them! I'd be happy with just the faces!

There is a selection of faces on here when you post.  But I can't get them on my iPad - just my PC.  

:mellow:  <_<  :)  :wub:  :angry:  :(  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  -_-  :rolleyes:  :huh:  ^_^  :o  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :ph34r:

There is a selection of faces on here when you post.  But I can't get them on my iPad - just my PC.  

:mellow:  <_<  :)  :wub:  :angry:  :(  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  -_-  :rolleyes:  :huh:  ^_^  :o  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :ph34r:

Makes sense, I'm always on my iPad. I rarely use my PC anymore. Thank you so much!

This site is good for some little heads.  I think the green barfing guy is on this site:

http://www.smileyvault.com/search.php

gigglesmile.gif

think the green barfing guy is on this site

sick0021.gif

I need to get rid of this pizza guy and quote on my signature.  I need to loose weight and it just makes me want pizza.

Maybe I should use this one?

belly-dance.gif

This site is good for some little heads.  I think the green barfing guy is on this site:

http://www.smileyvault.com/search.php

gigglesmile.gif

think the green barfing guy is on this site

sick0021.gif

I need to get rid of this pizza guy and quote on my signature.  I need to loose weight and it just makes me want pizza.

Maybe I should use this one?

belly-dance.gif

Holy cow!!! Thanks for the laugh I so needed today!! How'd you find me in my bikini?? (Insert barfing guy here)

Again, thanks!