Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Glutino White Bread-Best Bread I've Had

5 posts in this topic

I go in phases with gluten-free bread between buying it and not eating it.  The last time I decided to buy bread again, I had limited options, but the white bread from Glutino was available.  This is buy far the best tasting gluten-free bread I've had!  Toasting it with jelly or eating it untoasted doesn't matter because it doesn't fall apart, and it is delicious!  I was really excited to try their cinnamon raisin, but it didn't come close to the white bread.  Highly recommend!

Ads by Google:

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I think I will pick some up when we go grocery shopping on Friday. It will be my first grocery trip since being diagnosed.

If you can't find it.  I never have, Give Udi's a try.  They are very good and have White, Multigrain, Cinnamon Raisin, Bagels, and Their muffins are devine.  I also prefer rice noodles over corn.  They keep their integrity better.  Also try Shar Ciabatta Rolls.

Just remember to read every label every time.  And don't limit yourself to a product that says "Gluten Free"  Many grocery store items don't have wheat, barley or rye and are just not labeled that way.  Jasmine rice is very good too.

Have fun shopping  :D

Colleen

We are new to all these products, and my daughter hated the Udi brand. But LOVES the Glutino, and I'm so relieved!

I so totally agree!!! The glutino sandwich bread was better then Pamela's and Bobs Red Mill. I am having trouble finding it again, I emailed them and I can order online. Also if you sign up for their emails they send you a coupon.