No replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:04 PM

I guess that I haven't said this in a while, but I just wanted to thank all the people that have responded to my questions, that have been asked a million times before me.

The ease,the confidence and control that you all seem to have mystifies me. I ate something at a social event three days ago and I feel that it has set me back days. We live in a small social town and there are many events in homes with a variety of foods offered. We have wonderful cooks hereand the food is always very tempting. I have learned that I can't eat it, I can't ask the cook what is in the ingredience, I can't explain that if I eat your food it would be like ingesting rat poision. (quite a compliment to the chef???)

I am a darn good cook and have adjusted well with home preparation. But, I also want to enjoy all the good food at a cocktail party. That part sucks.

Okay Lisa, We'll just have more social events in our home where I can control the food and know what I am eating is ok. The guest won't even know.....Right.???

(sorry, a small monent of a personal "pitty-party".) --tomorrow is another day Scarlet.
Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: