Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

New Here

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new to this board. I just saw that some people have their IM (either msn, aol, etc) buttons at the bottom. How do you do that? Also, how do you put your picture next to your name, or make a signature? Thanks!

Melanie

Ads by Google:

Hhmmm....I think I clicked on "my assistant" at the top. If that doesn't work, try clicking on your name. At some point, your profile will come up, and you will be able to make changes. When you get on the right one, it will guide you in the avatars and everything. I am pretty sure I went through the assistant!

Hi Melanie:

Hi, I'm new to this board. I just saw that some people have their IM (either msn, aol, etc) buttons at the bottom. How do you do that?

Go to "My Contols", then under Personal Profile click on "Edit Profile Info" there you will see each section asking for you AIM, Yahoo, etc... just file in your info there then click on Amend Profile at the bottom.

Also, how do you put your picture next to your name

Go to "my controls" click on " Edit Avatar Settings" browse for pics, then click update avatar

or make a signature

Same thing, go to "my controls" click on "edit signature", put your name or whatever you want it to look like in the box, click on update my sugnature

I hope this answers your questions :D