This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Thankful-time To Give

debmidge

debmidge Rising Star

Thank you for all the work you do for us so we can enjoy this board.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest Viola

Yes! Thank you all who work to keep this forum running :P

nettiebeads Apprentice

Thanks from me, too! I was thinking about this board and how much healthier I've been from all of the things I've learned :) Definitely strength and wisdom in numbers!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks to everyone who helps the board run and be there for all of us :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rusla Enthusiast

I would like to thank those who put up this site so that we could all find people like us and share our feelings, laughter and frustration with. I also thank the moderators for helping keep it all together here.

cmom Contributor

I am also thankful for this forum. I have learned so much more about this disease and how to deal with it than I ever did from any doctor, GI or otherwise. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my knowledge! :)

FaithInScienceToo Contributor

I am grateful to all of the moderators who volunteer their precious time here.

I, too, learn SO much here and do not know where I'd be right now without having had this forum!

"Happy Turkey-Day to all!" - Scott, too!

oops - and a "Happy Tofu and Veggie day," to any herbivores...

Gina

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jenvan Collaborator

rock on ! i do love this place...my second home :)

debbiewil Rookie

Yes, yes, yes!

This board and the people on it have made going gluten-free soooo much easier!

Thank you,

Debbie

mart Contributor

Me too! I love this site and thank God for it. It's helped me to cope at living in a poisonous world full of gluten. I was so confused and depressed prior to finding all you super knowlegable people. I'm fairly new here but want to thank ELONWY for making me laugh everyday, JENVAN for a beautiful, caring spirit and positive attitude, RICHARD for being so unbelievably smart and celiac3270 for being such a mature, courageous kid (you give me hope for my son). I sound like I'm at the Oscar's. Sorry :lol: Just have to say that I appreciate all of you.

Wish everyone on this site a wonderful, gluten-free holiday!

Mart

Lisa Mentor

I too, feel the same as Mart. There are so many of you the have guided me through the roller-coaster of Celiacland. Karen for her everpresent suppost, Kaitie for her everpresence, Richard, the word of an expert, Shirley, for thinking that everyone should know how to milk a goat, Tiffany for her knowledge and great research, celiac3270 who will do great things in his life. (esp. "You know You're a Celiac if...)

I don't mean to leave anyone out. You guys are my C-friends and I would like to meet you all some day.

Thank you, all of you for your help, in guiding me through this disease. :):)

Best of Thanksgiving to All.

Lisa B.

VydorScope Proficient

Asa forum admin of a nother major forum, I know what kind of work goes in to this site, and I am thankfull that here at laeast some one else does it! :D

Thanks to all that work to make this a great rescource site, its enve RECOMENDED by my son's GI doc. :D

celiac3270 Collaborator
Shirley, for thinking that everyone should know how to milk a goat

I really don't know how to milk a goat--seriously, I'm a New Yorker, lol.

Thank you to everyone--particularly Scott--he does so much more work than us moderators pinning topics--and all the people who post here :)

Canadian Karen Community Regular

I agree also, without Scott, none of us would be here if you really think about it. His dedication must be amazing to keep this running and all the work that goes along with that. Kudos Scott! You rock! ;)

Karen

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

For sure...have to thank Scott. I have to agree he does so much more to keep this site running. I am glad to be a part of the site :)

Scott Adams Grand Master

Thank you to all of our great moderators, and the great community who come here for a place to spend time. FYI: We just upgraded the board again and have a few bugs--we know about:

1) My Assitant - Loading. Please Wait...

2) Multiple calendar events

but if you see anything else please let me know.

Thanks again and have a great turkey day!

Scott

For sure...have to thank Scott. I have to agree he does so much more to keep this site running. I am glad to be a part of the site :)
celiac3270 Collaborator

Yes--I had noticed that assistant issue just now when I logged on. Cool updates :) -- the revamped posting options, warnings are back, new general formatting. What's the new icon? The V-thing--just wondering if that had something to do with celiac like the old wheat icon or if it was some default icon that came with the board update?

Thank you for all of your hard work!

-celiac3270

Lisa Mentor
Thank you to all of our great moderators, and the great community who come here for a place to spend time. FYI: We just upgraded the board again and have a few bugs--we know about:

1) My Assitant - Loading. Please Wait...

2) Multiple calendar events

but if you see anything else please let me know.

Thanks again and have a great turkey day!

Scott

Hey Scott: You're the one to go on Oprah. Can we help get you there?

Lisa B.

Archived