2 replies to this topic

#1 DragonQueen

DragonQueen

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

Hey Everybody this is actually bette326, logged in on my daughters account. For a couple of weeks now I have not been able to log in. I just figured I had forgot my password, but had not had time to mess with it. Well, tonight, I tried to recover my password, and it keeps coming up with an error, saying there is no user name :bette326.

So, I decided to set up another account with the same user name. Now I keep getting errors, and it just keeps bringing me back to the same page. Whats going on? I would like to keep my same user name, I feel like my account has been wiped out, what happened?? Any ideals?
~Kayla Wayla~
Caesin free 2005
gluten free 2005

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:49 AM

Wow--I searched under members for bette326 and nothing came up. I'd contact admin about it; he's the only one that can do anything about it:

info@celiac.com

-celiac3270

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,268 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:08 PM

The only way you could have been deleted was if you had subscribed to topics, and then your email address became bad and your board notifications started bouncing back to us.

The other way you could have your account deleted is if you subscribe to board notifications and you have an auto-reply turned on. Again, we will warn you before we delete your account and give you an opportunity to unsubscribe to our notifications, or turn off the autoreply.

If this happened we tried to notify you before the deletion of your account.
Scott Adams
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: