Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Help, My Account Is Gone

3 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody this is actually bette326, logged in on my daughters account. For a couple of weeks now I have not been able to log in. I just figured I had forgot my password, but had not had time to mess with it. Well, tonight, I tried to recover my password, and it keeps coming up with an error, saying there is no user name :bette326.

So, I decided to set up another account with the same user name. Now I keep getting errors, and it just keeps bringing me back to the same page. Whats going on? I would like to keep my same user name, I feel like my account has been wiped out, what happened?? Any ideals?

Ads by Google:

Wow--I searched under members for bette326 and nothing came up. I'd contact admin about it; he's the only one that can do anything about it:

info@celiac.com

-celiac3270

The only way you could have been deleted was if you had subscribed to topics, and then your email address became bad and your board notifications started bouncing back to us.

The other way you could have your account deleted is if you subscribe to board notifications and you have an auto-reply turned on. Again, we will warn you before we delete your account and give you an opportunity to unsubscribe to our notifications, or turn off the autoreply.

If this happened we tried to notify you before the deletion of your account.