This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Who Is Responsible

jcgirl

jcgirl Apprentice

I am not sure which forum to post this under so I figure the moderators will move this to the proper location. Anyhoo, here is my question:

Who started Celiac.com and is responsible for maintaining this wonderful website? I would just like to say thank you to whomever you are. You have provided a source of great knowledge and encouragement to all of those who have been fortunate enough to stubble upon you in our quest to find answers, support and encouragement. I could not survive a gluten-free life without you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your efforts, and those of all the members of the forum are forever appreciated.

Because of the advise of others here and reading there trials and tribulations, I, after 15 + years have finally gotten some answers. And more importantly, my son will not have to suffer the way I did because I now know that you have to question your doctors, ask them for certain tests and be vigilant in finding the answers and causes to the symptoms.

Laurie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Hi Laurie,

Scott's your man! He's the force behind this forum.

I am so glad you have found the knowledge, support and encouragement here that you needed. That makes us happy! I know it has saved me from needless suffering because of what I have learned here.

Hugs.

Karen

bluelotus Contributor

Yes, this is a great website and has been so great for the quality of my life. Thanks much, Scott!!

Bonnie Explorer

I agree 100%. Thanks so much Scott. I don't know if you realise how much this forum means to us.

I felt so alone at first and now if I have any problem, I know where to come.

Heartfelt thanks!!!

Yvonne

nettiebeads Apprentice

Same here. I felt so isolated before joining this site. Now it's part of my regular morning routine. My health is so improved because of what I learned here. I can't begin to express my thanks adequately, but a BIG thank you, Scott.

Annette

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

Yep, it's all thanks to Scott....he puts in alot of time and effort into this site :)

jcgirl Apprentice

Scott,

Thank you very very much!

By the way, what is Scott's screen name on the forum?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Scott,

Thank you very very much!

By the way, what is Scott's screen name on the forum?

Scott is the Admin.

Rusla Enthusiast

I get Scott's newsletter also. I don't know where I would be and I certainly would not know nearly as much as I do now, if it wasn't for this web site put up by Scott. He is my life-saver.

Archived