This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Aidells Sausages

redheadheather

redheadheather Explorer

This is from their site...

I have several food allergies. Do any of your sausages contain gluten or dairy products? Also, can you tell me what is in your spice blends?

Gluten is an ingredient in soy sauce which we use in some of our sausages. These are Thai, Lamb with Rosemary and Lemon Chicken. As for dairy products, our Pesto Sausage contains Romano cheese. Our spice blends are our trade secrets. However, if you are allergic to any particular spice, please contact us. We will happily tell you if it is in any of our products.

They look like they'd be pretty good for quick meals if you avoid the four flavors that have soy sauce in them.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Kasey'sMom Enthusiast

We've tried the Chicken and Apple Sausage several times and we liked it. My dd is allergic to garlic and it's one of the sausages that is gluten-free and doesn't contain garlic. :)

hlm34 Apprentice

i've used the cajun flavor several times. LOVE them. i keep em in the fridge and its so nice to just heat up real quick for a quick meal - i use them on top of pizza, in a cheese and sausage quesadilla with a corn toritilla, throw them in with some black beans and rice, make an omelette with them. i also make a pretty good jambalya with them. My fiancee loves em too.

Archived