Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Nephrotic Syndrome/minimal Change Disease

28 posts in this topic

Sorry, I wanted to add a couple more things.

I think it's kind of funny you would say that you feel "lighter". That's what I kept saying. I couldn't explain it to anyone - I just felt lighter within a couple days of being gluten-free. Strange you would say that ... or is it?

Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better.

I don't understand it either. I doubt I've dropped more than five pounds since this started, but everything just seems easier to do now. I don't feel as heavy or have as hard a time getting out of a chair or off the floor, things like that. Anything physical is easier to do now. Everything is easier now.

I'm glad we're both feeling better :D

Ads by Google:
Wait wait wait, medication? What medication? You got drugs? Oh thats's so unfair. <_<

Geez, you'd think they could have at least thrown a little Valium your way or something. There might be a reason you didn't have Versed - it's a little risky for some, and if you had reaction to the local, it probably would have been worse with Versed (I assume what I had was Versed - I took some basic anesthesia classes a while back for my old job). Mine was a local anesthesia too, & I was awake - just with a moderate sedative, but I could still feel it - just without anxiety. Sorry you didn't get any good meds ! And, I can't believe they told you what you could or couldn't feel - what a bunch of monkeys.

Geez, you'd think they could have at least thrown a little Valium your way or something. There might be a reason you didn't have Versed - it's a little risky for some, and if you had reaction to the local, it probably would have been worse with Versed (I assume what I had was Versed - I took some basic anesthesia classes a while back for my old job). Mine was a local anesthesia too, & I was awake - just with a moderate sedative, but I could still feel it - just without anxiety. Sorry you didn't get any good meds ! And, I can't believe they told you what you could or couldn't feel - what a bunch of monkeys.

It's okay, my body got even with them. B) After they positioned the needle and took the first biopsy they looked at it under the microscope and decided they didn't have enough of a sample. When they told me they were going to take another sample my body just went. I went into a cold sweat and thought I was going to throw up and I started shaking so bad I was bouncing off the table. They assumed I was going into shock. It was really too small of a room for that many people to be running into each other in a panic, LOL. Fortunately it was just the accumulated nerves and not shock. In retrospect, I bet they wished they'd given me Valium too.

Violet