4 replies to this topic

#1 emmeeann

emmeeann

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 02:56 PM

I HAVE A WORK LUNCHEON AT LOGANS ROADHOUSE. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:54 PM

I had never heard of Logan's roadhouse before. I looked up their menu online and it looks like a lot of battered, fried foods and grilled steaks and BBQ. Logansroadhouse.com menu
I would probably try and contact the manager during off hours (not meal times or weekends) and sit down and go over the menu. Then you could pick out what you might be able to eat, before your luncheon, and they would be aware of your situation. When is the lunch scheduled for? You should give yourself enough time to get prepared to deal with it if they bring you something you can't eat. Bring something to snack on if you end up not being able to eat, since you wouldn't want to end up sick afterwards. It looks like a risky choice for lunch, but if it is a work thing that you can't get out of, then you just have to figure out how to make it work for you.

God bless,
Mariann
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

#3 emmeeann

emmeeann

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:20 AM

Called local Logans restaurant-spoke with manager-he didn't know what gluten was but assured me that all steaks are not preseasoned except the tri tip and rib eye. But, they are cooked on the same grill. Wondering if a chef salad would be okay. The luncheon is today-so we will see. I am bringing my own gluten-free dressing. Thanks for the help.

#4 murda

murda

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:29 AM

When I went to logans the manager told me most of the steaks come to them with some marinade except the filet and ribeye. It was busy when I went but the mangaer cooked my steak on aluminum foil so it didn't hit any marinades. Then I just had a swet potato plain and a plain salad.
I hope this helps, and I'm not too late responding.
Good Luck!
MURDA

#5 kathy4

kathy4

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:59 AM

The burgers minus the bun seem to be fine. The chef told me 100% beef. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: