Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

On-line Support

7 posts in this topic

I have seen in other replies throughout this board where people say they learned something in their other groups. Are there any other sites like this one or good sites to get more information? I would love to be part of an online group. I'm always so busy and have never had time to find a support group in my area that meets.

Anybody know of any good online groups or other sites, or celiac groups in Atlanta?

Thanks,

MURDA :)

Ads by Google:

Hi Murda,

The only other online support group I am aware of and belong to is: Silly Yaks

I am in GA too and know of one suport group that meets in Gwinnett County Gwinnett County Support Group , their website has not been updated in a while but you can get basic information there.

If you click on the box about the dinner and at the bottom of the next page is an email address of the person (Patsy) you can contact for current information about their meetings.

Also there is another meeting in Cobb county, if you are interested I will send you an email with the information.

Hi Murda:

There is also a support group in the Cobb area. Contact MarkeeJ@mindspring.com for more information. Good luck.

Thank you very much both of you. I am out of Gwinnett County so I contacted Patsy, and will hopefully get some information soon.

Thanks again! :)

MURDA

There is a Celiac Message Board at ivillage.com.

Dianne

Hi Murda. The next meeting of the Gwinnett Group will be July 10 (Saturday). I don't have the time yet (probably 10 or 11 am, but not sure yet). I'll post the information once it's confirmed. Hope to see you there. Kim.

There is a wonderful on-line support group at www.delphiforums.com

Go to Health and Wellness and click on it. Then the Celiac Disease On-Line Support group is the 2nd one listed. Hope this helps.