2 replies to this topic

#1 bklyn

bklyn

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 03:54 PM

Has anyone heard of NAET.com allergy testing? My daughter directed me to this web site. I'm thinking about it because I'm not getting any relief for my stomach problems from my GI Dr.

Let me know if anyone has any info on this site.

Thanks.

Kathy
Kathy C.
Ft.Lauderdale, Fl.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mamaw

mamaw

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:47 PM

There are several post regarding NAET> I have used it for many years. If your not into alternative therapy you probably will not heap any benefits from NAET. The more up to date method is called BIO-_SET and is done with a computer and is more reliable. I have used both and in fact still use Bio-set every month or so. It has helped me with many intolerances that I didn't know I had but after being treated I felt so much better.If you are considering it for a wheat & gluten intoerance it probably will not help so that you can these two things again. It's great for grass, molds, certain food allergens, and so on.
I will say that if you don't have a gifted tester you are wasting your bucks as it appears to be a money maker with no results for some. I'm very lucky to have a great tester in my area.....
I know about fifthy people who use this method and all have had great results....

Many will say it is a snake oil treatment----- I totally disagree with that......

good luck

mamaw

#3 CMCM

CMCM

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:08 AM

Has anyone heard of NAET.com allergy testing? My daughter directed me to this web site. I'm thinking about it because I'm not getting any relief for my stomach problems from my GI Dr.
Let me know if anyone has any info on this site.

Thanks.
Kathy

I had NAET testing done a number of years ago, just out of curiosity, and before I got a definitive celiac diagnosis. The NAET did not identify either wheat or casein as a problem for me, whereas in realty, they are the two things responsible for most of my symptoms.
CAROLE

-------------
Enterolab 1/2006
IgA & tTg Positive
DQ2-0201 (celiac) and DQ1-0604 (gluten)
Casein IgA positive
Mom has 2 celiac genes
Both kids have a celiac gene.
Lots of celiac disease in my family, both sides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: