Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Revenue Canada

• Please log in to reply

17 replies to this topic

#16 num1habsfan

num1habsfan

Prairie field, possibly the best picture I've taken!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

Can someone please point me in the right direction. I'm looking for an excel sheet to track all my gluten free purchases and the cost difference. I can't find the one discussed in this thread from CRA. Does anyone have a good excel sheet they can share with me?

What exactly do you want the excel sheet to calculate/show?? Being the computer geek that I am, I can easily make one up for you if you want.

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...
...26 years old...
...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Mrs_Mama

Mrs_Mama

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

I'm brand new at this gluten-free shopping as well. What I've started doing is separating my grocery order. I put all of the 'gluten-free' food on one receipt and the 'normal' food on a different receipt. I guess I'll have to wait until next tax season to figure out how easy it's going to be to figure out the claim.

D

#18 123glldd

123glldd

Advanced Community Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

I know this is an old thread but i had to comment on this...any government who thinks just because the rest of the country typically buys cornstarch too means that you can't claim it is full of ..well..you know. If you go gluten free and you don't buy a lot of pre made meals it's still going to cost you a lot in the end for all the extra vegetables and meats etc. It should be allowed to be claimed. And for instance with spices? There are no name cheaper spices out there that may have cross contamination or whatever that for instance Mccormicks does not. We are MADE TO BUY CERTAIN THINGS BASED ON SAFETY. I know I use to get no name stuff sometimes. Can't do that anymore and it's always cheaper. So that's not fair at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: