Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Need Help

5 posts in this topic

One of my co-workers daughers is having this problem:

She throws up everytime she eats. She has no pain and has has some testing done but not answer. It has been going on for about 2 months. Somtimes she can keep things down, but for the most part she gets sick everytime. It does not matter on the time of day. She has also lost about 15 pounds.

Just looking for some suggestions to see if anyone has heard of anything like this before.

Thanks

Amanda NY

Ads by Google:

Has she been tested for celiac disease?

My supervisor at work was doing the same exact thing. She went in for some tests and come to find out she had stomach ulcers. After her meds she was fine.

She should be tested for diabetes, too. Also, my cousin's little boy had similar symptoms when he was 10 and it was his gall bladder, which was a surprise in a young small child, but the dr. said he was seeing it more and more in children. Hope this helps the search for answers. Good luck to her. :)

Thanks you guys/gals have been really great. I really appericate it. She has not been tested for celiac yet, but she is to go in for her endoscope next week sometime.

I love this website so much everyone on here is so caring :)

Amanda NY