Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Beef Jerky?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know any gluten free beef jerky brands? I've really been craving some these last few days, and most say "natural flavors" :huh:

thanks,

angie

Ads by Google:

I eat Pacific Gold, Natural Flavor.

Oberto is gluten free. But only the flavors that don't list soy sauce or wheat on the labels. Oberto also makes the Pacific Gold brand that they sell at Costco and it is gluten free and half the price! The peppered and regular are the only two we buy of these brands. Pemmican makes some, but the texture is different and my kids don't like it.

For anyone that lives in Santa Cruz County, CA, you can get really good gluten-free beef jerky made fresh at the Corralitos Sausage Factory. It is awesone. Expensive, but really good.

Also, with regards to natural flavors...not all natural flavors contain gluten. It is usually best to call the company and check. Oberto says these brands are gluten free.

thank you...i will have to look for those.

oh and i do know that not all natural flavors are bad, i just have been craving beef jerky so bad with this pregnancy lately, i didnt want to take the time to research this time if i could find some brands that were already researched. thank you though :D

angie

orberto (without soy sauce - just check the label) is gluten-free, but making your own tastes better! ;-)