Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Trail's End Popcorn (boy Scouts Popcorn)

4 posts in this topic

I am in a wierd muchie mood today and in my earlier shopping spree, I bought nothing salty! Gah!

Now, I must have salt! And I can't really leave the office, but I have this trail's end microwave popcorn hanging around, does anyone know if this is gluten-free?

It's the stuff Boy Scouts sell and the nutritional information is on the carton, which I don't have.

You know what the irony in all of this is? I work for the friggin' Boy Scouts :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!! I swear to God I'm rabid today!!!! :blink:

Ads by Google:

I'm pretty certain all Trail's End products are gluten-free, but microwave popcorn is virtually without exception gluten-free.

richard

I am in a wierd muchie mood today and in my earlier shopping spree, I bought nothing salty! Gah!

Now, I must have salt! And I can't really leave the office, but I have this trail's end microwave popcorn hanging around, does anyone know if this is gluten-free?

It's the stuff Boy Scouts sell and the nutritional information is on the carton, which I don't have.

You know what the irony in all of this is? I work for the friggin' Boy Scouts :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!! I swear to God I'm rabid today!!!! :blink:

All the Boy Scout Popcorn was gluten-free last year. I haven't checked this year. Tania

Some of the guys in my explorer post who are selling it are pretty sure that it is :)