Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Living Magazinine

18 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I order Gluten Free Living Magazine back in January. I would like to know the date of the Latest edition you received. I received Fall 2005 yesterday. I am curious if this is that latest edition.

Thank you again

Loretta

Ads by Google:

That is the latest one I have received as well. I signed up in January too and got the Fall 2005 issue about 3-4 weeks ago.

I'm not sure of the date but I rcvd one a week or two ago with the hamburger on the cover.

I e-mailed the company in mid Feb. to ask when the Winter edition was coming out and they replied very shortly...still don't have the Winter issue so I'm e-mailing them again since Jen got hers already.

Jen and Kim, thanks for responding. I am going to e-mail the company later on and find out why 2 editions are out. I had to call them a couple of times already. They told me on Thursday the latest edition is coming out in a couple of weeks. I am not far from their office.

I will let you know they tell me. Thanks ladies and have a great weekend.

Loretta

I didn't know there was such a magazine. Wow! I went to www.glutenfreeliving.com website and ordered it! It looks VERY helpful. Just like these boards! Thank you! :-D

Had never heard of Gluten Free Living.....I subscribe to Living Without and it is good too. I think I will look into the one you are talking about. These magazines would be such good gifts to get, wouldn't they? Barbara

I'm asking for each magazine subscrition for Christmas this year. I already ordered GFL but decided to hold off of Living Without so someone else can pay for it. My Mother will get her Celiac test results any day now. If she has it, I'll get her one of the magazines for Mother's day. I think Living Without looks much sleeker than GFL as my dietician showed it to me recently.

Oops! I was stupid and read LW, instead of GFL...so, no I haven't received a Gluten Free Living magazine yet--Sorry :) I don't subscribe to that one, just pick up in store.

I subscribed to GFL in February and haven't received an issue yet. Patiently waiting.....

I subscribed to LWO in January and just got their latest. I love it. I wish I had known about these magazines before the holidays!!

A question with regard to the two magazines: Does either Whole Foods Market or Wild Oats carry those???

I went to Whole Foods and they looked at me like I had two heads when I asked . . .Wild Oats said that they were familiar with Gluten Free Living, but not Living Without . . . . does anybody know who carries what??? :blink:

Lynne--I always get Living Without at Whole Foods. I've never seen it anywhere else. It only comes out 4 times a year, maybe the person you spoke to is new?

Lynne-

Hey! Wild Oats definitely sells both where I live...but they won't be in the store all the time, just after a new issue comes out, so you may want to keep your eyes peeled.

Can I just tell a silly story? My dh hasn't like the name Living Without, like many folks, and so when he wrote a check for renewing the subscription he wrote it to Living With instead of Living Without. He thought he was pretty clever and laughed about it last night when the cleared check came through :)

Jen--I agree with your husband! Living Without sounds kind of pitiful :P . Love the mag. though, and have been meaning to subscribe--will do that today while I'm still thinking about it. Your new picture is really cute!

Which magazine do you like better? Which would you recommend if you could only choose one? I want to get the magazines but can only subscribe to one. Thanks!

Gluten Free Living or Living Without? Why?

Jen -- Tell your dh I like the way he thinks!!!!! :)

I will Lynne :)

GFL e-mailed me and apologized that their winter issue hasn't been sent out yet...they are hoping to start getting them out this Friday.