Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

New Atlanta Group For Parents Of Celiac Kids

2 posts in this topic

I got a flyer with the following information at a local health food store and thought I would share the information. I am NOT an organizer and, unfortunately, can't provide you with any further information.

Attention Parents of Children with Celiac Disease

A new celiac disease support group for children and families is forming in Atlanta. We invite you and your family to join us for an afternoon of fun as we begin building our support network. Please invite others that may be interested as well.

When: Sunday, May 23 2-4 pm

Where: Wills Park - Pavilion #2 next to the "Wacky World" playground, Alpharetta, GA 678-297-6130 -- Wills Park Rec Center

What to Bring: Snack to share, Gluten Free of course. Also, please bring list of ingredients/or copies of recipe would be great!

Drinks will be provided.

Wills Park has a great play aread called Wacky World that kids of all ages can enjoy. We have a covered pavilion reserved right next to the play area so we can meet and discuss future plans, as well as enjoy some Gluten Free snacks.

There is a phone number for Susan listed but I suspect it's her home number and I wouldn't want to post that on the internet.

Ads by Google:

Kim,

Thank you for the info, I received it too. I plan on getting my daughter involved (if she wants to) but we will not make it to this upcoming meeting.

Again, thank you! :D