Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Dr. Lark Newsletter For March

5 posts in this topic

I subscribe to Dr. Susan Lark's newsletter...the March issue just came and it has a great big article on celiac disease. Nice to see it get some prominence. Dr. Lark feels gluten should be minimized even by people who don't have celiac disease.

Ads by Google:

Carole--That's good news! I used to subscribe to Dr. Lark's newsletter--I didn't renew this time. :angry:

Carole--That's good news! I used to subscribe to Dr. Lark's newsletter--I didn't renew this time. :angry:

how can you subscribe to this?

Judy in Philly

how can you subscribe to this?

Judy in Philly

I'm not sure I'd subscribe again....I've been a bit disappointed with the content, and subscribing seems to generate a fair number of sales letters from them selling variou vitamins, etc. The newsletter is moderately interesting at best. And I think it's way overpriced. But here's the website link anyway...

http://www.drlark.com/

Judy and Carole--That is why I stopped subscribing. I didn't think it was worth the price--also Judy, the actual newsletters didn't live up to the advertising. It just figures, though, that after I stopped getting it, she has an article that I would have been interested in!