Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Hardee's Low Carb Menu

4 posts in this topic

Good news! Thanks!

Has anyone tried the bunless burgers at Hardees? I contacted Hardees and they said they are gluten-free. I went to the local Hardees and ordered two of them (what can I say, I was hungry!). They were absolutely delicious!!! Only problem was, I got quite sick later that night. Can't say if it was from the burgers for sure, but I think so. It might also have been just too much grease for my system at once and not related to gluten at all. Will probably try again some day but just have one!

Best wishes,

Dewey

Marion, IA

Ads by Google:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if the new low carb chicken at Hardes is gluten-free. I have been eating them for the past few weeks with no problems. Anyone else had one?

Just thought I would let everyone know that the low carb chicken at Hardees is NOT GLUTEN_FREE. They sent me a Email today because I could not find it on their web site. The low carb hamburger still is OK

thanks

Ooops, didn't see this post earlier. Yes, the low-carb chicken breat is the same as their charbroiled chicken breast on a bun. At their web site in the food ingredients it plainly says the glaze contians soy sauce with wheat. That's why it's not gluten-free.

richard