Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Eas Protein Bars & Shakes

1 post in this topic

I have always been a big fan of EAS bars so I contacted EAS and asked for a list of bars and shakes that do not contain gluten. They wrote me back with a list of products that DO contain gluten. While this is somewhat helpful I think it is more their way to giving me the information without making it too obvious that basically none of their products are gluten free b/c their list of gluten free product would be 1. :D

Here it is:

Thank you for contacting EAS.

Below is a list of products that contain gluten or oat fiber. Check

with your physician to see if any of our remaining products may be

suitable for your use.

Myoplex Deluxe shakes and bars

Myoplex powder shakes*

Myoplex Light powder shakes* and bars

Myoplex Carb Sense powder*

Myoplex Lite Bar (Choc. PB Crisp)

Adv Carb Control Bar (Choc Caramel Crisp, S'Mores Crisp)

Cookies n Cream bar (CS, ADV, BFL)

Adv Chocolate cream pie bar

AdvantEdge Quick Stir

Muscle Drive Powder

Muscle Drive Bar

Results for Women shakes

Simply Gain

SyntheVol 2 HP

CytoVol HP and CytoVol RTD

AdvantEdge Muscle Recovery (powder and RTD)

Precision Protein RTD

AdvantEdge Protein RTD

* These products contain oat fiber

Regards,

Eric

EAS Fitness Advisor

Ads by Google:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Newbie: mother to coeliac kids
      Are there any foods, like broth, that don't make your son feel sick?
    • Newbie Mom - How is my son feeling?
      I agree. As an adult its a little easier to withstand the rolling of eyes and exaggerated sighs from people who think you are over reacting and being too fussy.  My youngest has anaphylaxis to fish and seafood and people are incredibly understanding and careful - but it seems celiacs has become a "fad" due to gluten intolerant people removing credibility from true celiacs.  Adults can argue but kids are vulnerable. Socially its really isolating for them.    I totally relate to the waiting on endoscopy. For my very sick 12 year old the 8-9 weeks we waited for sheer hell and I felt I was feeding him rat poison. Now my 17 year old is waiting on his, booked for later this week.  Its a total nightmare waiting knowing you can start the healing if only you could stop feeding them gluten.  But I figure for future reference, having a solid diagnosis via biopsy is important. Good luck to you and your son.
    • Newbie Mom - How is my son feeling?
      Hugs to you and your daughter. My son and I are in the same boat, or at least,  paddling alongside your boat.  At their age being scrupulous about their diet is not only incredibly hard but socially isolating. Adults consider celiac people to be a pain so imagine what their young friends think.  Feeling so unwell and having no energy adds to their distress. And the thing is - I don't think at that age that they really understand that even the slightest bit of gluten will set them back badly.  I know my son is convinced one sweet won't matter. It really really sucks.  
    • TRUSTING OTHERS about GLUTEN! how do you know if someone has used gluten free flour?
      No one in my wider family gets it, although my sister is certainly trying to understand. She gets that I will bring all food for my coeliac kids when we come for meals and is okay with that.    For other social events, I will suggest the meal is at my place so I can control the gluten.  But my biggest battle is my children's father (my ex husband) who refuses to get it, and thinks I am being stupid and trying to prevent him seeing V.  I have offered that V can visit but not eat nor stay the night.  Ex does not have the means or the brains to manage gluten free meals.    At this point it looks like I may need to go to court to get an order to prevent V from being forced to go and get glutened. I really really hope to avoid this, but its not looking good. 
    • celiac disease is psychosomatic
      I guess it's the "natural flavoring" which throws me off. It could or could not contain gluten and it's in so many products. I haven't been on a gluten-diet for as long as you...6 years. I may have bee undiagnosed and untreated for more than 25 years since i had signs that went back to chidhood. Yes, I have balance/anxiety/neuro issues. I know anxiety is connected to damage in intestines, but I don't know for sure if celiac causes balance/neuro issues. I was already tested for brain ataxia, but I didn't get too far on that. Well, there wasn't an exact test, but the neurologist noted that I was walking straight or something on those grounds so I must not have it. I know studies have shown Transglutaminase 6 antibodies indicate gluten ataxia, butthat test is not yet available to the public.  
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Larry Gessner  »  cyclinglady

Hi There, I don't know if there is a place for videos in the forum. I just watched "The Truth About Gluten" I think it is a good video. I would like to share it somewhere but don't know where it should go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Here is the link if you have never watched it.
      https://youtu.be/IU6jVEwpjnE Thank You,
      Larry
      · 2 replies
    • ChiaChick  »  Peaceflower

Hi Peaceflower, Just wanted to say thank you for the chat.
      · 0 replies
    • ukuleleerika

Hello! I am new to this Celiac website... Is there anyone out there with Celiac AND extensive food allergies? My allergies include shellfish, dairy, eggs, cantaloupe, kiwi, mango, nuts, oranges, red dye, and more I can't think of. I went to the allergist about a year ago to see why I wasn't feeling well, and once everything was eliminated, I still didn't feel well. We did more testing to find out I had celiac as well as allergies to cattle as well as rye grass (I live on a farm basically). This was back in January 2016. I recently had my endoscopy with the gastroenterologist a week ago. I have no idea what to do or what to eat... So fish and potatoes for me!
      · 2 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Musiclvr