Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ped. Gi In Central Jersey?

5 posts in this topic

Hello

I was hoping somebody might know of a good Ped. GI for my three year old. We are New to NJ and to Celiac. Thanks Nancy

Ads by Google:

I live in Rockland and am seeing one next week for my 19 month old. He works in westchester but has an office in Rockland. How far are you from the NY?NJ border near rockland.

Debra :unsure:

Hi Debra

I havent been on in a while. I live in Millstone NJ-exit 8 off turnpike south. Not exactly close to NY but a good Ped GI is worth the trip. Have you seen him since you wrote last? Nancy

We see a Ped. GI at Children's Hospital of Phila. Dr. Barbara Haber and I have heard good things about Dr. Janice Kelly who is also there. Appointments for both . are at 215-590-3630. Nutrtionists are also on staff there.

KathyB

My daughters' pediatric gastroenterologist is Dr. Francis Sunaryo at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ. Phone: 973-322-7600. Excellent doctor, highly recommended by my pediatrician as the best in the area. Performed endoscopies on both of my children and they were fine after (except for the positive diagnoses, of course!). Seems very knowledgeable on celiac.