This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Evil Vilain Gluten Strikes Again When You Least Expect It!

Robix

Robix Apprentice

Have become gluten obsessed to the point where no matter what happens, I seem to blame it on GLUTEN! Like he is a bad guy stalking me and ruining my day...I wish we had a little gluten cartoon character and we could have a little cartoon superhero kick his butt!

Yesterday I got a parking ticket....yup you got it...it was gluten, striking again when I least expected it!

(My first thought was "damn, can't blame it on gluten...but I will anyway!") LOL! It made me laugh, so I thought I would start a thread where we can just blame EVERYTHING on the evil gluten.

By the way, gluten also made me miss the garbage truck yesterday and also made me spill mustard on my favorite pants, and made me forget my running shoes at home last week when I needed them to teach a class.

He he he he :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest Viola
Have become gluten obsessed to the point where no matter what happens, I seem to blame it on GLUTEN! Like he is a bad guy stalking me and ruining my day...I wish we had a little gluten cartoon character and we could have a little cartoon superhero kick his butt!

Yesterday I got a parking ticket....yup you got it...it was gluten, striking again when I least expected it!

(My first thought was "damn, can't blame it on gluten...but I will anyway!") LOL! It made me laugh, so I thought I would start a thread where we can just blame EVERYTHING on the evil gluten.

By the way, gluten also made me miss the garbage truck yesterday and also made me spill mustard on my favorite pants, and made me forget my running shoes at home last week when I needed them to teach a class.

He he he he :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: I love this!

Now lets see .... It was gluten that made me forget to mend hubby's pants yesterday ... come to think of it, gluten must be the culprit again today, because the pants are still on my sewing machine. :lol:

MallysMama Explorer

It definitely must have been gluten that caused it to be 15 degrees colder, windier and rainier than yesterday - spoiling all plans of planting Oleanders in our backyard! :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Hilarious - yes, let's blame gluten for every bad thing - -

Even during my sleep, gluten haunts me.....the other night ( I do weird things during my sleep folks) I kept feeling that something awful was trying to get into my bedroom (whilst sleeping) and I HAD to keep it out....yup, it was GLUTEN....so I actually got up, walked out into the living room, grabbed a side chair weighing about 40 pounds or so, and wedged it into the doorway of my bedroom (why I didn't just close the door, I do not know :blink: ). All of this while being pretty much asleep...minutes later my dog was whining outside the door, wanting in. I awoke and saw the chair and realized what had happened.....ABSOLUTE MADNESS. :huh:

Yup, gluten all right.....

Rusla Enthusiast

Okay, I have to admit to this. Gluten and I are cahoots. I send him off to reak havoc on others lives in hopes he will leave me alone. Now Gluten is not that bright, he forgets where he is to go and he comes and causes me grief.

Remember the old saying "The Devil made me do it." Well we have a new one, "Gluten made me do it." When the police stop you and say, "did you know you were speeding?" You can say, "Gluten made me do it."

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Remember the old saying "The Devil made me do it." Well we have a new one, "Gluten made me do it." When the police stop you and say, "did you know you were speeding?" You can say, "Gluten made me do it."

Excellent, Rusla, maybe this would explain my 17 speeding tickets (all in the past....proud to say I have a clean record now) :ph34r:

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Maybe we should start a company "GlutenBusters"!!!! :P

When there's somethin' weird in your neighbourhood,

Who ya gonna call? "GlutenBusters"

When you screw up big, and ya don't know why,

Who ya gonna call? "GlutenBusters"

Do Do Do Do Do Do Dut Dut Dut Da!

:P:lol:

Hugs.

Karen

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest nini

I love this! It was the evil gluten that caused me to lose my job... it is the evil gluten that makes my desk such a mess...

jerseyangel Proficient

I think it's only fair that I start blaming everything on the gluten--after all, look what it's put me through :D . Gluten--consider the tables turned! B)

Rusla Enthusiast

Gluten is rude, gluten stinks. Gluten is arrogant and self-absorbed. Gluten sets off to make our lives a living torture. Gluten is a terrorist and thinks it is better than everyone else.

Gluten is a bully and makes us drive fast.

So on our t-shirts above;" #5, with added attractions" we should have "Gluten made me do it." On the back, "Gluten Busters"

bluejeangirl Contributor

Gluten is the new PMS. Now leave my gluten excuss alone, its working for me.

;) Gail

Guest Viola
Gluten is the new PMS. Now leave my gluten excuss alone, its working for me.

;) Gail

:lol::lol: Love this one Gail! :lol: Think I'll send it to my daughter (also Celiac) :P

Carolita Rookie
:lol:
Rusla Enthusiast

Gluten caused an accident today. Gluten has made my whole day go down the toilet.

jerseyangel Proficient
Gluten caused an accident today. Gluten has made my whole day go down the toilet.

Yea--it has a way of doing that. Fell better! :)

Firegirl43 Contributor
:lol::lol: I love it!
MallysMama Explorer

Gluten gave me the "whole foods shopping bug" yesterday and made me spend 68 dollars on food just for me!! Bad Gluten, Bad!!! (But oh, so yummy!)

Rusla Enthusiast
Yea--it has a way of doing that. Fell better! :)

Yes, now that I am not at work. Gluten messed up the whole day there and worse than that I could smell it, it smells like trouble and I yelled"gluten, you evil beast stay away from me.' Then being possessed by all that is evil it made me spend copious amounts of money on gluten-free food and chocolate.

Archived