This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Eugene Oregon

doggoneit28

doggoneit28 Newbie

I thought I'd just through it out there. Are you from the Lane County area?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest webleybg
I thought I'd just through it out there. Are you from the Lane County area?

Hello! I am originally from Lane County, but now I live in Coos County and am only about 2 1/2 hours away. I've also been looking for Celiacs in my area, but haven't found any yet. Are you newly diagnosed? Have you found a support group?

• 6 months later...
choiceshealthfood Newbie

We finally have a Gluten Free Support Group in Eugene, Oregon!

Our next gathering is Thursday, November 9th @ 6pm; I posted on Craigslist under 'Groups'.

This week we will have guest speaker, raffle items, recipe exchange, and much more!

Email, or call me for more information & directions:

brynn, 541.338.8522 or brynn@choiceshealthfood.com

See you there!

valzues Rookie
Hello! I am originally from Lane County, but now I live in Coos County and am only about 2 1/2 hours away. I've also been looking for Celiacs in my area, but haven't found any yet. Are you newly diagnosed? Have you found a support group?

Hi, I live in Roseburg and am looking for people to talk to as well. I ahve been with Celiac for over 1 month now. It would be nice to ahve a support group in our area. Thanks-Valerie

• 2 months later...
ErraticBinxie Explorer

Hey I live in Eugene, Or as well!

choiceshealthfood Newbie
Hey I live in Eugene, Or as well!

Our next Eugene Gluten-Intolerance support group is getting together on Thursday, February 8th!

It'd be great if you could come!

A speaker will be there to talk about the benefits of enzyme therapy, specifically with Enzymedica. There is lots of information, and we raffle items off to help raise money for the group.

We meet from 6-8pm, so you can bring a sack dinner if you want.

Email me if you are interested in being added to the Newsletter list, and for more info.

Hope to see you there!

brynn@choiceshealthfood.com

• 3 months later...
gfkidsrock Newbie

I started a support group in Eugene / Springfield for gluten free kids and their families. I have two kids that needed the support. We attended the Salem R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) and thought it was great and just what we needed in Eugene.

We have gluten free samples and foods. Activities are provided for the kids while they have fun with other gluten free kids and the parents swap stories, recipes, tips, etc...

For more information about this support group, please call Sheri at 541-747-1696 or e-mail at gf_kids.rock@yahoo.com (when e-mailing please type ROCK in the subject line)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 1 month later...
clay4me Rookie

I am in Eugene,Oregon

Archived