This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

First Cause Of Autoimmunity?

SurreyGirl

SurreyGirl Rookie

Guys, please read the second article in the weblink (about 1/3rd down)-this fits incredibly well into the autoimmunity picture!

Open Original Shared Link

The article is titled: INOCULATIONS: THE TRUE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

CAUSING VIDS (VACCINE INDUCED DISEASES)

(AN EPIDEMIC OF GENOCIDE)

by Rebecca Carley, M.D.

Court Qualified Expert in VIDS and Legal Abuse Syndrome

January 2005

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jnkmnky Collaborator

Well, what's the remedy? She says she has the homeopathic cure for autism and all other vid induced diseases. What is the remedy?

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Bloody Hell, SurreyGirl, that makes a terrifyingly large amount of sense. As Jnkmnky said, though, what is the cure?

elonwy Enthusiast

As soon as I got to the section on "Chemtrails" I had to stop. This web site is horribly presented and comes off like a hoax, or a conspiracy theory. Even if there are facts buried in it, the presentation and the mixture of stuff that I only see coming from crazies down on Venice beach ruins it.

The "remedy" includes the use of colloidal silver (scary) and getting rid of yeast overgrowth. Huh.

I'm sorry, I believe I'm overly sceptical because these people are every five feet here in LA, but this stuff gets my goat.

Elonwy

Jnkmnky Collaborator

Someone who claims to have cured autism shouldn't be ranting forever and then not spelling out the exact things needing to be done to eradicate autism. I'm mostly annoyed that I read the entire thing. I really hate looking at the world through paranoid eyes. Reading stuff like that makes you afraid to trust anyone. I don't think it's anymore healthy MENTALLY than all the vaccines she's against.

mmaccartney Explorer

Wow, call me skeptical!

I agree that the presentation of the website is not professional, and makes me further skeptical.

She states that

"RARELY IS PREVENTION OF INFECTION PER SE CONSIDERED TO BE AN IMPORTANT GOAL OF VACCINATION. In fact, asymptomatic infection after vaccination can serve to enhance and prolong the immune response."
I disagree with this, isn't prevention of infection the primary reason we get vaccinations?? The flu vaccine is administered to prevent infection. The polio vaccine is administered to prefent infection of polio, as is MMR, and many others. For the flu vaccine, the virus is DEAD, it cannot propogate, nor could it infect the host!

The website states

"CLICK HERE: [ 1-2-3-4 ] FOR DR. CARLEY'S DIAGRAMS WHICH REVEAL THE CAUSE OF ALL DISEASE AS WELL AS HOW ALL DISEASES CAN BE REVERSED WITH NATURAL THERAPIES"

so a cure for AIDS, Polio, cancer, Celiac, parkinsons, diabetes, leukemia, Cystic Fibrosis......

Shouldn't this "doctor" be the richest person on the planet, and head of the World Health Organization if this were true???? Certinaly she wouldn't have her medical license revoked!!!

Show me the proof that this person, or anyone else for that matter, can cure the onset of polio in a child that didn't have the vaccine!!! I do believe that there are adverse effects of vaccines, and some people have adverse reactions. But I think it is worth the risk in most cases

Hmmm, In reading elsewhere, it appears that the New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct has taken away her license to practice medicine for 5 years starting in 2003 for being "guilty of "practicing while impaired by a mental disability" and "having a psychiatric condition which impaired her ability to practice medicine."

lovegrov Collaborator

Break out the tinfoil!!!!

richard

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

richard

Well siad :D

jerseyangel Proficient

I don't get it :ph34r:

mmaccartney Explorer

richard

I'm in the dark too! ????

elonwy Enthusiast

Its a bit of a sterotype, but like all things based in fact. Schizoprenics and other people with mental disorders ( have some in my family, so I've been here) have been know to line thier houses and hats with tin foil in order to prevent "mental intrusion" so its a reference to paranoid delusions. Speed freaks get there as well.

Pretty much the only people I've ever seen go on about chem trails ( a belief that the trails left by airliners and jets are filled with toxins and mind control drugs) have had a mental illness of some kind. Ive always thought that chem trails were a rather inneficient way of poisoning the population myself.

The point of vaccinations is that they make you a little bit sick to keep you from getting a lot sick so your body builds its own immunity to the disease. Early flu vaccines were built using live flu virus, just in a milder form. We have progressed to be able to get the same effect with the dead virus, where the person inoculated doesn't get sick but the body still builds the right responses, but there are still "live" flu cultures in use for vaccines in some areas. Most flu vaccines in the US use the dead virus and the place giving out the vaccine is required to tell you whether or not the vaccinne is "live".

HTH

Elonwy

shayesmom Rookie
Well, what's the remedy? She says she has the homeopathic cure for autism and all other vid induced diseases. What is the remedy?

There's a clinic here in Ohio who was supposed to have a news piece done on them in regards to curing a "true" case of autism. I have not seen the news piece though. I do know that the "cure" was a combination of nutritional therapy (Gluten-free Casein-free diet along with avoidance of corn and artificial additives, colors, sweeteners, etc.), chelation (don't know if it was oral or IV) and an acupressure technique for allergy elimination. The clinic's name is OsteoMed and the child who was "cured" was named Joshua Shoemaker.

I haven't had time to research any further on it and get the real details. I have run into a handful of immunologists who are "fascinated" by the techniques being used there and who attend lectures and seminars hosted every Tuesday. Two of them refer vaccine-damaged children to that clinic as Dr. Sheri Tenpenny is affiliated with it. (But that's a whole other search).

As for the vaccines....I think it bears more looking into. I can say that I printed off several PubMed articles for my dd's pedi and then asked him straight up, "Tell me that the vaccines were not the environmental trigger of my dd's problems". His response was, "I cannot tell you that. It is very likely that they played a role and I will write you a medical exemption from further vaccines as your dd's autoimmune disorder can be compounded if we continue with the boosters". ??? The only alternative he offered was that we could look at drawing blood titres to be more selective on which of the vaccines she would actually "need". In my dd's case, a new food allergy would develop within 2 weeks after each innoculation. She also tested positive for heavy metals and so I really don't feel up to pushing this envelope any further. I happily took the exemption and will be fine with keeping her home for 10 days should there be an outbreak of something she isn't vaccinated for. At this point, I feel damned if I do and damned if I don't. We've made huge strides this past year and after hearing the opinions of two immunologists, I am not too keen on taking the chance of irreversible damage when my dd has to live with the consequences.

I can say that it really does make me angry that I had to bring the medical studies in for the pedi to say anything to me about vaccines being the trigger. I just wanted some answers and real guidance on what else I should be doing or not doing. Just as the vaccines may have started this, it is also entirely possible that it was already there from birth. No one really knows.

But anyway, there is some interesting info out there from very reputable sources. It just takes a while to sift through it all and connect the dots in each individual case. If I ever find the Joshua Shoemaker story, I'll post it....whether it's legitimate or not. At least we'll know.

shayesmom Rookie

One of the articles I brought to my pedi.

One of the articles I brought to my pedi.

This article was also an interesting read. Open Original Shared Link

elonwy Enthusiast

My problem wasn't with the data, my problem was with the presentation and the conjecture. I myself am minimally immunized and recieved my first flu shot ever last year, because it was specifically recommended based on my changed immune responses, and the fact that before I was gluten free, I got sick from everything. I don't believe on mass immunizations based on fear, but there are cases where immunization plays a vital role and has saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Whether or not it impacts specific individuals immune responses is a very important issue, but thats not cause to blame and vilify an entire process that is vital to the survival of millions. In the US, immunizations are not as crucial because we have sanitation and health care and have eradicated or a least lessened greatly many diseases ( think polio). Polio is cropping up again in third world countries where governments stopped immunization programs for political reasons.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is this. It should be used where neccesary, not as a catchall because we can. It shouldn't be seen as this glorious "cure-all" but it also shouldn't be damned because it doesn't work for some people. We are responsible for informing ourselves, and people like this doctor on the website prey on people who don't have information about it and use emotions in place of fact to overblow issues.

Immunizations are important and vital but everything should always be questioned and watched because if theres a buck in it, someones always gonna try to get something by people.

The reason you're handed a slip of paper explaining that sometimes people can get really sick and die from immunizations is that sometimes people get really sick and die from immunizations. Its all about weighing the risks of the particular scenario.

My 2cents.

Elonwy

penguin Community Regular

Sorry, but the whole thing looks pretty quacky to me.

Polio, anyone?

mommida Enthusiast
Sorry, but the whole thing looks pretty quacky to me.

Polio, anyone?

Would that be like the Cutter vaccine?

Google "polio and SV-40" and you'll see that the polio vaccine did in fact cause cancer. Nobody's arguing that it didn't happen--they've only hushed it up.

Now, I'm all for vaccinating against deadly diseases like polio--but I would have liked to have known ALL the facts, not had them hidden from me.

As far as the measles vaccine is concerned: my son received an MMR at 15 months--before we knew of any relationship between vaccines and autism. We were told he had to have another one to enter school--also before we knew that that was a lie, too. We did get him a measles-only vaccine, and held off on the mumps-only vaccine until last year, when he hit puberty. Before giving it to him, I persuaded the pediatrician to do a blood titer--and we found out that he had way high elevated antibodies to the mumps virus 9 years after having received the MMR that was only supposed to last for 4 years.

I'm sorry, but she's on to something.

shayesmom Rookie
My problem wasn't with the data, my problem was with the presentation and the conjecture.

I hear you on that one. The presentation definitely had some moments of paranoia.

However, I don't necessarily believe that vaccines are as "safe" as the average doctor would like us to believe. I mean, if mere foods such as gluten, dairy, eggs, peanuts, etc. can cause such horrendous symptoms and trigger autoimmune response, what's to be said for injecting chemicals, animal DNA and viruses directly into the bloodstream?

It's a bit like that study of the effects on cats who were fed a diet with either raw or pasteurized milk. There were no reported problems in the beginning. But with each generation, the cats fed the pasteurized milk began showing reproductive problems, deformities and poor health while the ones on raw milk were fine. Open Original Shared Link. It took a few generations for the real effects to be seen. With the rise in autism, type I diabetes, etc...who's to say that this isn't one of the factors contributing to it?

Hopefully, we aren't going down a path that "saves" millions of lives now, to destroy billions later. KWIM? Not trying to prey on fear, but it would be nice to hear more of the REAL pros and cons prior to consenting to the vaccines (especially when autoimmune disorders are a part of family history). In the least, being informed of the option of drawing blood titres and possibly being able to forego unnecessary shots or spread them out over a longer period of time as opposed to bombarding the immune system in the span of a few short years. JMO

I hear you on that one. The presentation definitely had some moments of paranoia.

It's not paranoia. Anybody in scientific research can tell you that if you don't toe the line with accepted views, you will be singled out and given a VERY hard time.

Look at Peter Duesberg. He wrote a book YEARS ago about AIDS, saying that nobody has ever PROVED that the HIV virus causes AIDS, and in fact, he proved that AZT can cause every single symptom of AIDS.

The scientific community didn't care that he had already won a Nobel prize; they kicked him off every committee he was on, yanked whatever funding he had, etc, and still haven't stopped ridiculing him. But since his book came out, they are now using a tiny fraction of the amount of AZT that they used to use (now it's combined with protease inhibitors)--and we never hear about anyone with AIDS anymore. Duesberg is considered a crackpot--but nobody has ever proved him wrong.

The pharmaceutical industry now has blanket protection against lawsuits from any harm mercury-containing vaccines may have caused. That means that even if you prove that your child has been harmed by mercury (and my husband figured out that our sons had been give something like 25 times the FDA safety limit by their weight), you can't sue the pharm industry.

Every August, we read in the paper and hear on the news that our children are not allowed to start kindergarten unless they've had their measles shot (and now they're adding the chicken pox shot)--BUT IT'S A LIE. All you have to do is check a box on a form, sign your name, and your child can go to school.

It's not paranoia, any more than it's not paranoia that manufacturers put addictive gluten in everything possible, and charge an arm and a leg for anythig gluten-free. Incidentally, corn syrup is another villain--it raises your blood sugar, but unlike regular sugar, it doesn't signal your pancreas to make insulin. We need another thread for that one!

elonwy Enthusiast

I'm having a really hard time moving on from "you never hear about anyone with AIDS anymore". I hoping this means "anyone famous". Because otherwise we live in different worlds.

My uncle died of AIDS four years ago. I have a number of friends that are HIV positive. They take an enourmous amount of drugs every day, because the western world has drugs that stave off full blown AIDS. Some of them didn't work. Some of them do.

I have friends in Africa doing mission work to help AIDs patients there. Millions in Africa and Asia have AIDS, and it continues to spread due to religious and superstitious beliefs regarding birth control and where the disease comes from (and some related to cures that are horrifying), governments that are unwilling or unable to help thier people and provide care, and lack of education and sheer poverty.

But they aren't famous so who cares.

I have watched two people very close to me go from HIV positive, to having full blown AIDS, to death. They were never exposed to AZT.

Lots of people have AIDS, its just not newsworthy anymore.

Elonwy

plantime Contributor

I started reading this article, but it sounded more and more like a sales pitch, so I quit reading.

TestyTommy Rookie

I've often wondered about the relationship between the explosion in vaccines and the increased number of people with allergies, asthma and autoimmune disorders. My own symptoms started shortly after completing the HepB series. It makes sense that flooding a person's body with lots of different vaccines, all of which are supposed to stimulate the immune system, may have 'side effects' of triggering allergies or autoimmunity. One of the leading theories of why some people have autoimmune diseases and others don't is that they suffered some sort of trauma to the immune system. Isn't it possible that the trauma was a vaccine?

I think we've gone overboard on vaccines. Innoculating people against deadly epidemic diseases like polio and smallpox has saved a lot of lives. I question whether we need to innoculate everyone against diseases like HepB, measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc. that rarely pose a threat to otherwise healthy people. At least, it is a legitimate area of research (which the drug companies fight tooth and nail) as to whether the combination of a large number of vaccines mixed up in your body might trigger allergies, asthma or autoimmune diseases.

The other thing that many people don't realize is the immense amount of money that is involved in vaccines. Think about it: what better business is there than making a product that the government requires everyone buy? What insurance company or social service is going to say 'we won't pay for a vaccine?" The drug companies make gigantic profits off of these drugs. But they are the only ones who do any research into their safety. Does that make any sense???

That being said, the way this woman is trying to make a legitimate point ticks me off. Accusing doctors of crimes against humanity and rackateering is NOT going convince them that you are right.

It makes me want to scream "GET OFF MY SIDE!"

I'm having a really hard time moving on from "you never hear about anyone with AIDS anymore". I hoping this means "anyone famous". Because otherwise we live in different worlds.

My uncle died of AIDS four years ago. I have a number of friends that are HIV positive. They take an enourmous amount of drugs every day, because the western world has drugs that stave off full blown AIDS. Some of them didn't work. Some of them do.

I have friends in Africa doing mission work to help AIDs patients there. Millions in Africa and Asia have AIDS, and it continues to spread due to religious and superstitious beliefs regarding birth control and where the disease comes from (and some related to cures that are horrifying), governments that are unwilling or unable to help thier people and provide care, and lack of education and sheer poverty.

But they aren't famous so who cares.

I have watched two people very close to me go from HIV positive, to having full blown AIDS, to death. They were never exposed to AZT.

Lots of people have AIDS, its just not newsworthy anymore.

Elonwy

Sorry, Elonwy, I didn't mean to offend you. :( 20 years ago, I knew many people who had AIDS. You're the first person I've "talked to" since then who even knows anybody who has that diagnosis. Oh--my understanding is that AZT is still given as part of the triple cocktail. Is that no longer true? That would be interesting.

elonwy Enthusiast

Sorry, you struck a bit of a nerve there. AZT is still the "preferred cocktail" but my uncle and his boyfriend ( who also died) were given choices and they chose a different combo over AZT. The drugs they were on did have a multitude of side effects, as they all do. My uncle was slightly too far along when he began treating it and I personally believe that his boyfriend died because he gave up after my uncle died.

The occurence of full-blown AIDs in the US has gone down exponentially but thousands do die each year due to AIDs or AIDs related illnesses.

I'm pretty touchy about it because the thing with my uncle was really hard, and didn't go well at the end. Not all of my family was very supportive, because he was gay, and there are still people in my family that don't talk to eachother because of it.

I think alot of these arguments have very valid points, but the people who scream and rage and come off like crazies do none of these causes any good at all.

Elonwy

Good point, Elonwy.

I just talked to a friend of mine who is applying for a Green Card. She said that in order to get the application, she had to pay several hundred dollars for the privilege of receiving several vaccines. She has no idea what they were. She doesn't think anyone ever asked her what vaccines she had received in the past, and they certainly did NOT do titres on her.

I'm sorry, I think that is really scary. My husband had to submit to forced vaccines when he was in the army (and he never served overseas). There was no way he could get out of them, and he also was never told what they were or what preservatives they contained.

I am not gay, but I would not be at all surprised to find out that there is a tiny kernel of truth to the rumor among the gay population that whatever causes AIDS was purposely injected into healthy gay men. That's not so far off from what happened with the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, is it?

What if vaccines or other kinds of mercury poisoning are largely responsible for causing Celiac?

Archived