This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

confused Community Regular

Andrea,

Now you have me even more afraid to try ice cream, i cant afford to gain 15 more pounds lmao.

Rachel,

So do you mean only eat an pint an not an galloon lmao

paula

i know i need to just try, but my anxiety kicks in just thinking about trying. But heck what is the worst that can happpen, i can scream, sit on a toilet, scream some more, see things and get all hot and sweaty and scream some more lol

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tabasco32 Apprentice
Awww Lisa. I hope you can get a job soon. Maybe you can get rid of the dust?? If you wore one of those masks you might be able to clean and vaccuum??

Yeah that's my plan. I haven't been to my Gma's for awhile. I can't believe how bad it got. I think it's been almost 2 years since I have been in her house. But I am overwhelmed on where to start. An when she turns on the swampcooler because it's only like 104 degrees in Fresno right now it blow everywhere.

My mom's going to come next week to help me clean. My poor Abuelita. :(

tabasco32 Apprentice
Andrea,

Now you have me even more afraid to try ice cream, i cant afford to gain 15 more pounds lmao.

Rachel,

paula

i know i need to just try, but my anxiety kicks in just thinking about trying. But heck what is the worst that can happpen, i can scream, sit on a toilet, scream some more, see things and get all hot and sweaty and scream some more lol

Wow your very happy today.

I think you should eat the ice cream. But don't let me talk you into it. :)

Wow your very happy today.

i am always very happy. I wonder if it is cause of the 20 buck an bottle of redbridge lol

Hubby has drumstick ice cream cones in the freezer and they are calling my name lol

paula

Rachel--24 Collaborator
How dare a dentist remove toxic chemically ridden metals from your mouth. That is such a crime. <_<

Yeah....and even after the FDA acknowledges the health risks!! How dare he attempt to improve the health of his patients by removing a neurotoxic poison. The nerve of him! :rolleyes:

Not yet...I am going to the beach on Saturday for a week and I would lOVE to know before I go.

She has not shown any symptoms at all.

I hope you find out before you go!

I'm glad she's not showing any symptoms though. :)

I'm fairly weird, so I guess I belong here, lol.

Yup....you came to the right thread. :D

Just wait until someone figures out a pill specifically for celiac disease/GI - EVERYONE is going to be diagnosed with celiac disease.

Definately!! No doubt about THAT.

I have to convince my roommates that this directly affects my well-being, and the chemicals seem to enter my bloodstream from the air! :blink:

It does though...I can sometimes *feel* it circulating through my system. If my system is overloaded I can taste strong perfumes in my mouth. :blink:

Perfume chemicals are sooooo not yummy. :(

She also wasn't opposed to testing me for celiac disease.

Thats good that shes open to this...are you still eating gluten for the tests?

Well...I guess we know that you're drinking it. :lol:

I know this is not much to be hopeful about, but compared to my last doctor who told me I was lactose intolerant when I had a milk allergy, and diagnosed me for IBS and sent me to a CVS drugstore for over-the-counter medication, this is a start.

Yeah...sounds like the new Dr. is an improvement for sure.

Ruling stuff in and out is an important part of the "getting well" process.

We all have to start somewhere...its baby steps. :)

I know!! I think of you all every single day and say to myself " It is amazing and lucky I found a group of women whose issues are so similar to mine...like finding a needle in a haystack. We're gonna figure it out, we will".

It is amazing and lucky to find people with the same struggles, who can relate to everything....its a good feeling to not be alone in this. :)

One quote from him "I would suggest that you have the Vitamin Diagnostics, Inc., methylation panel run to find out if you do in fact have a partial block in your methylation cycle and glutathione depletion. This will tell you whether this aspect needs to be treated as well as the tickborne diseases. I have seen over 100 results of this panel so far, and am finding it very helpful."

AND

"I am currently finding that quite a few people who have had longterm Lyme disease do have a partial methylation cycle block, and I suspect that Lyme disease is one possible path into chronic fatigue syndrome for people who have inherited certain genomic polymorphisms that make them vulnerable to developing CFS. This is the subject of ongoing research at present, and I am leaving tomorrow for a small seminar with some Lyme experts, where I plan to propose this link and discuss it with them. "

He can make me no promises, at the least he can inform me as to where i don't have problems, at the most, he can help find where downstream the blockages are by ordering the right tests and helping to interpret them.

I do believe (and I think there is evidence to support this) that there is a genetic component involved in many cases of chronic Lyme. Some people are more susceptible to it than others...same with metals and everything else. Sometimes several members of the same family all suffer from the same issues....including Lyme...and I think that has alot to do with genetics.

So I think he's correct about that part. Lyme and metals go hand in hand....and when one is a problem...very often the other one is as well. Why do the metals accumulate in those who have Lyme? Its not far fetched to think that the genetic susceptibilty results in a block in the cycle.

Its definately good news that he's familiar with the tests and can interpret the results. :)

Does CFS = Cystic Fibrosis?

CFS = Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel,

I guess you've caught on to the true meaning of "racheling". :lol:

An when she turns on the swampcooler because it's only like 104 degrees in Fresno right now it blow everywhere.

My mom's going to come next week to help me clean. My poor Abuelita. :(

104! :o

I need to be in Fresno!!! I'd be LOVIN it :D .....unless its that mucky sticky type of heat where you feel like you cant breathe. I dont much like that kind of heat. <_<

Glad your mom is gonna help you get rid of the dust.

When I was little my nana's house had lots of dust. My mom said dust balls would accumulate and when there was a draft they would move across the floor. She said I would freak out and go into hysterics because the "flowers" were chasing me. :lol:

:lol:

Funny Lisa.

i am always very happy. I wonder if it is cause of the 20 buck an bottle of redbridge lol

Well I'm sure you cant be all that happy when you're paying for them....so yeah...the happiness must occur when you've had enough of them to forget that you shelled out THAT much money for the gluten-free beer.....and you COULD be drinking Bud Light for like 50 cents or something. :lol:

Hubby has drumstick ice cream cones in the freezer and they are calling my name lol

OMG....drumsticks would definately not last in my freezer. They would not be calling my name....they would be SCREAMING it.

tabasco32 Apprentice
104! :o

I need to be in Fresno!!! I'd be LOVIN it :D Glad your mom is gonna help you get rid of the dust.

When I was little my nana's house had lots of dust. My mom said dust balls would accumulate and when there was a draft they would move across the floor. She said I would freak out and go into hysterics because the "flowers" were chasing me. :lol:

Yeah well there's only about 2 more days of this triple digit weather. You can breathe . It's just hotter than hell. Well maybe not that hot.

Oh by the way Bill Weise came to my church and autographed my book, 23 minutes in hell. It was a good talk. Scary.

I never saw a flowers that looked like a dust ball. You were obviously on something. :lol: I feel like I have dust balls in my body. :mellow:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla-

Interesting update. He sounds like such a great doctor.

I also see Dr. H in two weeks, so I may just wait and see what he says. <_<

He is a great doctor. :) PM me your email address and I'll forward you the complete update. ;)

Carla.....I never seen this one before!

I took a peek... SCIENTIFNESS :D ....I'm saving this one. Gonna read it while I eat my dinner. :)

Wow! I found an article you haven't read???!!!! :lol: :lol:

Okay, it's late, I shouldn't have even looked at this thread .... I'll catch up tomorrow. You guys were quiet all day when I kept looking here, then I finally leave and you go through two pages!

I got my Lyrica, so I maybe will sleep through the night. :) My Zithromax was denied. :huh: I don't get it .... they approved Chloe for a year. I had renewed Chloe's script for one month I took it, the pharmacy fought for another month .... then the month after that, too. Oh well, I'm not on it anymore, but I'll need it again if I take Mepron again.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Well...after like 5 years of not having any interest in ANYONE (romantically)......I suddenly seem to be falling for EVERYONE. :lol:

Ummmm.....does this mean I'm HEALING?? :unsure:

I wonder if its a sign of improved "well-being".....or possibly I've just been deprived for WAY too long?? :P

Whatever the reason....I'm kinda liking it. :)

I havent actually started dating or anything....its total baby steps...still gotta wait till I can actually go out for a meal. But yeah....lots of LOOKING around. :D

Its like my eyes can SEE now. :lol:

tabasco32 Apprentice
I havent actually started dating or anything....its total baby steps...still gotta wait till I can actually go out for a meal. But yeah....lots of LOOKING around. :D

Its like my eyes can SEE now. :lol:

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy. ;) I believe that's the only one I can tolerate right now.

AndreaB Contributor
Well...after like 5 years of not having any interest in ANYONE (romantically)......I suddenly seem to be falling for EVERYONE. :lol:

Ummmm.....does this mean I'm HEALING?? :unsure:

Sounds like you are in a more comfortable place health wise.

April,

I forgot to say have fun at the beach. I love the beach! So, so hope that you get the results tomorrow so you don't have to wait through an entire week's vacation wondering.

Anymore, any bit of stress knocks me down. Had a rough morning with T 2 days ago which wiped me out for the rest of the day, and the thing with the dentist had me dragging this evening. Hubby gave me a neck/shoulder rub so I'm feeling a bit better right now.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
You can breathe . It's just hotter than hell.

Ok...enuff said...I'm moving to Fresno. :D

Oh by the way Bill Weise came to my church and autographed my book, 23 minutes in hell. It was a good talk. Scary.

Cool....I dunno who he is but it sounds like it was a good experience??

I never saw a flowers that looked like a dust ball. You were obviously on something. :lol:

Naaaaw...but I think it does indicate that there was some "oddness" going on long before I had an excuse for it. :lol:

I feel like I have dust balls in my body.

Well....you're not suppossed to eat the "flowers" Lisa. :P

Try not eating them....see if that helps. :)

Ok...that'll be $100 for the "diagnosis" and treatment plan. :D

Even though I'm minimally educated....I still charge alot. :lol:

Wow! I found an article you haven't read???!!!! :lol: :lol:

I know....its absolutely bumfuzzling!! :blink:

I think I need to check my Google....maybe theres a glitch somewhere. <_<

You guys were quiet all day when I kept looking here, then I finally leave and you go through two pages!

Thats cuz...the freaks come out at night....the freaks come out at niiiighhhhhht.

Well....it might just be me. :P I was on hiatus the last couple days...lots of catching up to do!

Phew....its time for beef and peas now....and a little scientificness before bed. :)

No No No scientifictness lol.

Ok im holding an drumstick ice cream cone. will I eat it, or freak out lmao

The saga continues lol

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy. ;) I believe that's the only one I can tolerate right now.

Yeah....eye candy is definately a good thing! Who needs regular candy when there is an abundance of "eye candy". ;) And yup....I'm racheling it for sure. :lol:

Sounds like you are in a more comfortable place health wise.

YAY! :D

I forgot to say have fun at the beach.

Ditto to this. Have FUN April. :)

Anymore, any bit of stress knocks me down. Had a rough morning with T 2 days ago which wiped me out for the rest of the day, and the thing with the dentist had me dragging this evening. Hubby gave me a neck/shoulder rub so I'm feeling a bit better right now.

Awww sorry about the rough morning with T. :(

Glad you feel better after the massage though. :)

tabasco32 Apprentice
Ok...enuff said...I'm moving to Fresno. :D

Well....you're not suppossed to eat the "flowers" Lisa. :P

Try not eating them....see if that helps. :)

Ok...that'll be $100 for the "diagnosis" and treatment plan. :D

Even though I'm minimally educated....I still charge alot. :lol:

Thats cuz...the freaks come out at night....the freaks come out at niiiighhhhhht.

Well....it might just be me. :P I was on hiatus the last couple days...lots of catching up to do!

Phew....its time for beef and peas now....and a little scientificness before bed. :)

Yaayyy I need a roomate.

Okay I will pay you the 100 dollars but after I get a job and pay Dr. M. the thousands I own him first. :)

BTW I don't try to eat them. They just find there way in my mouth like when I talk and stuff. :P Or breath.

Yeah the freaks do come out at night. I am a biiggg Freak!! :wacko:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
No No No scientifictness lol.

LOL.....don't panic Paula!! :lol:

I'm just gonna READ some scientificness from Carla's link. I'm not gonna be POSTING anything....not tonight anyway. ;)

Maybe tomorrow. :P

I'll put up a warning ahead of time....kind of like a "tornado" warning. That way nobody gets hit with it unexpectedly. ;)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
BTW I don't try to eat them. They just find there way in my mouth like when I talk and stuff. :P Or breath.

Oh...ok then....no more talking...and only breathe through your nose....but only every 30 seconds or so.

That'll be another $100. :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Ok im holding an drumstick ice cream cone. will I eat it, or freak out lmao

WAIT!!!! :o

Ummmmm.....don't drumsticks have gluten? :huh:

The cone has gluten! :o

AndreaB Contributor
WAIT!!!! :o

Ummmmm.....don't drumsticks have gluten? :huh:

The cone has gluten! :o

Yeah Paula. What's up. :o

Ok, everyone. I've decided to cancel the appointments with the other dentist and try to wait out my dentist getting his license back. If he doens't think it will happen within the next year I can see about seeing the other dentisti. At this point I don't know if another year will hurt me all that much as long as I'm on the toxin binders. Wrote Dr E and will see about addressing the parasites in the interim.

I really don't want to change dentists if I don't have to.

If I sound confused it's because I am. I need to borrow Paula's name for awhile. :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Hey everyone! I haven't read yet, but I took a Lyrica last night with my Lunesta, slept like a baby!!! Fun dreams, too, very silly. Today I woke up and was off balance for a while, but ALL the fibro pain is gone! Yesterday I was taking prescription pain killers. :D

Now I need to look up what the heck this drug is ..... normally I do that before I take it, LOL.

Yeah Paula. What's up. :o

Ok, everyone. I've decided to cancel the appointments with the other dentist and try to wait out my dentist getting his license back. If he doens't think it will happen within the next year I can see about seeing the other dentisti. At this point I don't know if another year will hurt me all that much as long as I'm on the toxin binders. Wrote Dr E and will see about addressing the parasites in the interim.

I really don't want to change dentists if I don't have to.

If I sound confused it's because I am. I need to borrow Paula's name for awhile. :lol:

I just held it in the wrapper. I know it all had gluten in it, but dang why cant i cheat just once in my life lol. People can drink bud light but i cant have an ice cream lol.

I dont blame u for not wanting to change dentist. I dont think i would want to.

You can use my name for awhile. I dont mind sharing my confuse status lol

Hey everyone! I haven't read yet, but I took a Lyrica last night with my Lunesta, slept like a baby!!! Fun dreams, too, very silly. Today I woke up and was off balance for a while, but ALL the fibro pain is gone! Yesterday I was taking prescription pain killers. :D

Now I need to look up what the heck this drug is ..... normally I do that before I take it, LOL.

Glad you slept all night and had silly dreams. I had really scary ones. One i dreamt i went blind in one eye and in another dream i dreamt my eye fell out and it wasnt a ball it was like an fried egg lol. I was afraid to open my eyes this morning lol

I hope the pill continues to work for you. That wil be awesome if u wont have to take any more pain kilers.

paula

CarlaB Enthusiast
I hope the pill continues to work for you. That wil be awesome if u wont have to take any more pain kilers.

paula

That would be awesome .... but as the pill is wearing off today, the pain is coming back. I wonder how much my loss of sleep has to do with the pain? I don't notice the pain at night, but I'm just so used to it, know what I mean?

dlp252 Apprentice

Okay you freaks...stop being so active at night, lol! :lol:

Glad to hear from you Kassandra! I'm interested in more about the NAET treatments when you are able to post more.

and heck...who doesnt wanna have a beer now and then??

Um, that would be me, lol. I'm just weird, lol! Can't stand beer or wine...give me a bellini anyday, lol.

I think as soon as you have to go back to work you'll start missing the couch. :P

Yeah.....better stay off the road till its all better. ;)

If you get any crazy ideas....let me know ahead of time so we dont end up "meeting" on the El Camino. ;)

Yeah...I'll start missing the couch on that first drive in to work, lol! :lol:

I woke up with crazy ideas about driving myself to my hair appointment next Wednesday. I REALLY need to have my hair done. Really. I've already cancelled the stupid appointment once, and now I may have to change it again, but I promise to stay off El Camino! :lol: :lol:

Sorry about having to be out the full 6 weeks. Glad the foot is healing nicely though. Can you be up and about more even though you can't drive.

Yeah, a little. He said to let the pain and swelling be my guide. :lol: I don't think he wants me to do much, but I can probably do a little more. My "outing" for today...laundry. I'm going to try to do at least one load...my machines are in a laundry room in back of my unit, so I have to walk to the back of the building and back. That shouldn't be too bad.

By-the-way, I think I use the same powdered Vit C that Lisa does. I buy it at Whole Foods...look at the serving size carefully...I only use 1/4 teaspoon at a time. A full teaspoon may be 5,000 mg of Vit C.

Yeah...we'll call him "Dr. Setback".

I think this should be a new Rachelville word...for any doctor who insists on setting us back, lol.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Ah, the emoticon police are out! I was busted!

Paula,

I dont know how you would do with ice cream because if yeast is an issue you may still have problems. The only way to know is to try stuff out.....just dont go crazy...if you have ice cream try not to rachel it.

LOL, as usual, with ice cream I can only eat a little .... it takes me over a week to eat a pint! :o I used to eat a pint in one sitting .... but not anymore .... those parasites did serve a valuable service when I had my old ice cream habits!

Well...after like 5 years of not having any interest in ANYONE (romantically)......I suddenly seem to be falling for EVERYONE.

Ummmm.....does this mean I'm HEALING??

I wonder if its a sign of improved "well-being".....or possibly I've just been deprived for WAY too long??

Whatever the reason....I'm kinda liking it.

I havent actually started dating or anything....its total baby steps...still gotta wait till I can actually go out for a meal. But yeah....lots of LOOKING around.

Its like my eyes can SEE now.

You know, you might be onto something ..... or maybe there are just a lot more good looking guys than there used to be .... I'm noticing them, too ..... I point them out to Adam :lol:, then I tell him he should be happy that I notice, it means I have a libido!! ;):P He gets it as he's always noticed pretty women. :D

The other day we were at Starbucks and there was this lady who had jeans that fit really perfectly .... they weren't tight, just that they fit well .... I even noticed and I don't check out women, LOL .... anyway, Adam was STARING me down trying to avoid looking at her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I even said to him, "You're trying to keep your eyes off her @$$ aren't you?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I do think it means we're getting healthier.

I know....its absolutely bumfuzzling!! :blink:

I think I need to check my Google....maybe theres a glitch somewhere. <_<

:lol: maybe you just haven't Googled cytokines enough. :D

I'm just gonna READ some scientificness from Carla's link. I'm not gonna be POSTING anything....not tonight anyway. ;)

I'll put up a warning ahead of time....kind of like a "tornado" warning. That way nobody gets hit with it unexpectedly. ;)

So many lights will go off as you read the article, you'll be posting the whole thing! I was like, WOW! Oh, WOW! It puts it all together and fits ALL of us!!! It's about Lyme, metals, mold toxins, biotoxins, fatigue, etc. I think the guy who wrote it must read our thread.

Archived