This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

confused Community Regular

Ok i have an question. I have noticed everytime i try to eat like turkey bacon or turkey burgers, i get realy sick. Is turkey high in sulfites or something else that can make me sick.

Everyone,

I had a good day today. I spent an lovely afternoon with my dad. I havent done that in a very long time. Now we are going to decorate for halloween.

paula

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor

Paula,

Rachel would probably know about the sulfites. Turkey does have histamines though.

mslee,

I'll pm the link for you. :)

mslee Apprentice

thank you andrea!

mslee Apprentice
Ok i have an question. I have noticed everytime i try to eat like turkey bacon or turkey burgers, i get realy sick. Is turkey high in sulfites or something else that can make me sick.

Everyone,

I had a good day today. I spent an lovely afternoon with my dad. I havent done that in a very long time. Now we are going to decorate for halloween.

paula

Turkey was one of the two meats I tested allergic to, the other was pork. Find it strange the idea of being allergic to a meat. But I know fish and chicken are an issue for many. Maybe it's the soy or corn the animals are raised on??? Kinda taking the allergy testing with a grain of salt more just to give me an idea of what I react to. Still seems bizarre but so does most of this celiac stuff!

Turkey was one of the two meats I tested allergic to, the other was pork. Find it strange the idea of being allergic to a meat. But I know fish and chicken are an issue for many. Maybe it's the soy or corn the animals are raised on??? Kinda taking the allergy testing with a grain of salt more just to give me an idea of what I react to. Still seems bizarre but so does most of this celiac stuff!

Im fine with pork, thank goodness lol. I just know when i try anything with turkey, my head feels like it weighs 200 pounds and i cant breathe and brain fog really bad. Maybe it could be the soy that turkeys eat, I guess i need to reasearch this some more.

andrea,

I agree, rachel should be able to help me figure this out lol.

paula

who wants her stool rssults back today, not in 2 weeks. omg i am not patient at all am i lol

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Dear Susie,

I see her! She is so cute! We are all proud, too! Sometimes those avatars take a little while to show up. Mine did when I changed it.

I dont see her yet...is she still there or is my computer just taking its time?? Maybe I'll get to see her tomorrow. :)

I'm sure she is perfect. :D

Hi everyone! I'm in Germany and it's going very well. I'm sure you can see from the blog. Feel free to give the blog address to whoever wants it, I just don't want the screen name to come up here on a Google search. :)

Carla!! I cant believe you're in Germany!! :lol:

Yay....how exciting that this girl has some feeling back! I havent been to the blog yet. It seems like you just left! I was thinking it would be awhile till you had some stuff to read.....guess I'm already behind though!

Is it really cold there?? This is another reason that I dont wanna make that trip until I'm doing a little better. OMG.....I'm very afraid of the cold...anything under 80 and I start to bundle up. :rolleyes:

I cant imagine dealing with freezing temps. :blink:

Good luck with the treatments. I'll be following your blog from now on. ;)

Rachel, they are both two or more words , or one word. Both things are right. Depends on what you mean. You just need to know where one ends and one starts, and what the word is. if it is something defined as something, or something-like something, kinda, they put them together into one word. It can become a long word with three or more words hanging together. No wonder you ask where they start and stop.

:huh:

I can already see that I will never do well with the German language. :lol:

Have you guys read that book,

The Autoimmune Epidemic

Bodies gone haywire in a world out of balance

by Donna Jackson Nakazawa

Very interesting, her theory is that all these autoimmune issues that so many are coming up with are caused by our toxic environment. I recommend reading it.

I havent read the book but I definately agree that toxicity has alot to do with chronic illness and autoimmunity.

Oh one more thing about Sulfites or is it sulfates?

Those sensitive to them have an immediate obvious reaction to them is that correct?

Not necessarily. If its a true allergy then the symptoms would be immediate.....however, I think the majority of reactions are non-allergic reactions... and this would most likely be caused by enzyme deficiency or a problem with sulfur metabolism.

In this case the reactions occur when the person exceeds their tolerance level.....and this would vary with each person who is sensitive. When the sulfur oxidase enzyme is deficient....the body is less capable of converting sulfites to sulfates....and this results in sulfite sensitivity. Its because the process of breaking them down is impaired....so they accumulate to levels which can trigger reactions.

Anything which disrupts the way that sulfur/sulfites are metabolised within the body can cause a person to become sensitive.

I like olives, capers, pickled food occasionally if I was sensitive those would all make me sick right?

If you were sensitive then they would make you sick once you exceed your level of tolerance. For example...eat one olive and you may feel fine....later on eat a pickle...you may still feel fine....then add one more olive and all of a sudden you feel the effects. It just depends on what your threshold is...and the sulfites will accumulate if your body cant break them down effeciently.

Usually with reactions to food chemicals (sulfites or any of the others) you dont react until your system is "overloaded". Some people may have very little tolerance (like me). If the reactions seem random, inconsistent and confusing (i.e. one day a food is perfectly fine...and the next day the same food causes severe reaction)....then its probably because your sensitive to food chemicals.

Paula,

Its not easy to pinpoint what causes reactions....so its kind of a trial and error type thing. At least for me it was.

There's a few possibilities including a sensitivity to turkey itself, or sulfites in the processed meats, some other ingredient, histamine and amines can be high in turkey.....so there's no easy answer unfortunately. If you're sensitive to amines any type of packaged meat (or meat that is not very fresh) can cause reaction.

Everyone,

paula

Paula, Have fun decorating. I love Halloween! :D

Im fine with pork, thank goodness lol. I just know when i try anything with turkey, my head feels like it weighs 200 pounds and i cant breathe and brain fog really bad. Maybe it could be the soy that turkeys eat, I guess i need to reasearch this some more.

Pork is also high in histamine and amines....so if you eat pork on a regular basis without having symptoms....my guess would be that its not related to amines.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I'm kind of confused right now and dont really know what to think after getting a phone call from one of the nurses at Dr. P.'s office today.

So last time I saw him he was really wanting me to see this voodoo lady to help determine the best way to go about treatment.....and also he ordered the new labwork. The plan was to see this new doctor.....and then sit back down with him to go over everything and most likely start treatment based on whatever results showed and whatever the new doctor came up with in her screening.

I was suppossed to do the urine test and ship it to France....but for some reason I have totally procrastinated on that. I figured I had time since I'm not gonna see him until after I see the other doctor anyway.

So I got a call from the nurse asking if I'd done the urine test yet. I told her I havent....but I'm gonna do it tomorrow FOR SURE. :P

She said that Dr. P. wants me to do this test and he wants me to schedule an hour visit with him to go over my test results and start treatment. :huh:

I asked her if he siad WHAT we would be treating?? :unsure:

She said he didnt.... he only said to tell me to do the urine test and that he wants to see me after that. He didnt mention anything about the voodoo lady that I've been waiting FOREVER to see. :blink:

So I'm not sure if this means that something showed up in the results that he has already recieved...or what?? Normal follow-ups are 1/2 hour.....not an hour.

My friend is saying that something HAD to have showed up or he woulnt be mentioning treatment before I've seen this other doctor and before my urine test has been completed....but I just dont know. :unsure:

The only tests that he would have gotten back were the genetic testing and the one which involved one step of the methylation cycle. So basically it was all related to the methylation cycle.

The urine test (which I havent done yet) was more of a marker for virus/inflammation.

For some reason I'm not feeling a ton of anxiety about this...and I'm not gonna be on the phone trying to find out answers yet. I'm just gonna wait till I complete the urine test, see the voodoo lady, wait till urine results are in.....and then sit down with Dr. P.

So I'm not getting excited about anything yet.....I'm just gonna wait and see.

Paula....I dont know where this "calm" has come from....because we both know that I'm NEVER this patient. :blink::P

Anyways....I could end up totally freaking out between now and then....but for now I'm actually feeling like I can wait for this. :)

This is sooooo out of character...maybe I'm just possessed by some food toxin right now and not in my right mind yet. :P:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor

If this food toxin is making you patient, then yay! :lol:

I'd do the urine test, schedule for Dr P for after the 22nd and see the "voodoo" lady on the 22nd. I'm assuming a 2-3 week wait for the urine test results though.

mftnchn Explorer

About toxic environments and illness...

I met a young women from central Asia who grew up in a town near a large body of water that is drying up. She told me that for years chemicals were dumped into the water. Now if you look down from the air at the town everything is all white from "salt." The chemicals that were in the water have now entered the air. They go through breast milk into the babies and many many babies have died. I asked her about autism, and she didn't know the word in English but when I explained about neurological symptoms she said there are many kids with that.

Scary huh?

Sherry

nora-n Rookie

I met a young woman who comes from such an area, there is a desert and lots of wind and people get sick from the dust alone in the big city from where she comes, somewhere in the north.

I gather it is far worse when toxic chemicals are added from dried up waste dumps.

Nowadays we have stopped manufacturing toys and clothes here in the west, alsmost stopped I mean. The far east is left with all the pollution so we can have cheap thngs and toys. And not even to mention pollution from small factories tha tprocess and dye cotton for us. Cotton is thought of as being natura, but that is not what is happening over there. It creates a lot of pollution from waste from the tiny fatories that dye cotton for us in open vats and very cheap. Must be something about that on the internet.

I wear wool undergarments now in the cold season, do not need to wash them every day either.

nora

CarlaB Enthusiast

pics on myspace :)

dlp252 Apprentice

Drive by....

Hello all...been sick all week and home from work so didn't even want to get on the computer. I'm back at work today, although may not stay the whole day. I'm trying to get over whatever it is because I'm afraid they won't want to do the surgery with me sick. :rolleyes: Don't want the surgery, but want the tumor gone and the liver biopsied.

I did try the foot pads on Monday (I think it was Monday)...one pad one one foot, but ended up ripping it off in the middle of the night because it was making my foot feel weird. Hard to describe exactly what it was doing...it MAY be just that it was hot on my foot, or, it has adhesive on it, and I tend to not do well with adhesives, so it could have just been that. Whatever, I haven't tried another one, lol.

dlp252 Apprentice

Great pics Carla!!!

AndreaB Contributor

Sorry about you being sick Donna. :( I hope you bounce back quickly.

Carla,

Heading over to look. :)

aprilh Apprentice
I'm kind of confused right now and dont really know what to think after getting a phone call from one of the nurses at Dr. P.'s office today.

So last time I saw him he was really wanting me to see this voodoo lady to help determine the best way to go about treatment.....and also he ordered the new labwork. The plan was to see this new doctor.....and then sit back down with him to go over everything and most likely start treatment based on whatever results showed and whatever the new doctor came up with in her screening.

I was suppossed to do the urine test and ship it to France....but for some reason I have totally procrastinated on that. I figured I had time since I'm not gonna see him until after I see the other doctor anyway.

So I got a call from the nurse asking if I'd done the urine test yet. I told her I havent....but I'm gonna do it tomorrow FOR SURE. :P

She said that Dr. P. wants me to do this test and he wants me to schedule an hour visit with him to go over my test results and start treatment. :huh:

I asked her if he siad WHAT we would be treating?? :unsure:

She said he didnt.... he only said to tell me to do the urine test and that he wants to see me after that. He didnt mention anything about the voodoo lady that I've been waiting FOREVER to see. :blink:

So I'm not sure if this means that something showed up in the results that he has already recieved...or what?? Normal follow-ups are 1/2 hour.....not an hour.

My friend is saying that something HAD to have showed up or he woulnt be mentioning treatment before I've seen this other doctor and before my urine test has been completed....but I just dont know. :unsure:

The only tests that he would have gotten back were the genetic testing and the one which involved one step of the methylation cycle. So basically it was all related to the methylation cycle.

The urine test (which I havent done yet) was more of a marker for virus/inflammation.

Rachel,

Since you aren't feeling rushed, I would go ahead with the original plan. That way he'll have all the information in front of him before starting treatment.

It could be he forgot about your plan ?? The nurse should have been more specific that he was changing the plan due to test results. Thats what makes me think maybe he forgot or just thought maybe he was waiting on the test results or something like that.

You could call the nurse back and ask her if he has changed his mind due to some of the test results he has so far. It will be very interesting to see what showed up.

In fact...I am anxious to SEE!!!

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Susie,

That is wonderful your son is so excited about the new baby! :) How cute! Mom said when I was born, she asked my brother how he liked the new baby. He said "She is okay, but she has a bald mouth." :lol: We are seven and a half years apart. Your son is six or so, right?

I did not get to tell you about my new addition. August 3rd, I got a bunny. He is so cute! I will try and get him back in my avatar so you can see him. His name is Boomer.

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the update on Kassandra. I was worried! Gallbladder surgery is no fun. :( I have been there. I am surprised they risked operating without doing a transfusion or something first.

She is high risk due to the severe anemia. One of the Lyme co-infections may be the cause of the low ferritin. I also wonder if she could have a rare type of anemia known as cold auto-immune hemolytic anemia. My best friend's mother has it. This form of anemia is actually more common in dogs than it is in people! I will do some research and see if I can find a connection to low ferritin.

EMFs are good to avoid. Dad says if they are installed properly, they would not be a problem. Personally, I feel any of these things is an issue with people who have compromised immune systems. Healthy people still should be careful about exposure, though. I saw this video where they took four cell phones and made them ring at the same time, and it popped popcorn! :o Who knows what it will do to your brain?

You are probably right. Rachel should stick with her original plan. Right now, that is best. Unless there are dramatic new developments, changes are likely not necessary. If it is not broken, do not fix it!

Dear Nora,

That is very interesting about the German language. Dad took German in high school. He hardly remembers any now. When I was in high school, one of my friends took it. She was very good at it.

Thank you for the links about wire for the energetic testing! :) I am anxious to check this out further. This is all so fascinating! Welding wire may be around here somewhere. Who knows? We have obsolete electronics to the point we could open a museum! :rolleyes:

Industrialization is problematic. Manufacturing has resulted in so many health issues for people all over the world. These chemicals are quite dangerous, and upon being released into the air, earth, and water, they are easily taken in by people. No one suspects this can occur. How can we expect the earth to take care of us, when we refuse to care for it?

Dear Carla,

I am so glad your trip is going well. :D Germany is supposed to be amazing! Just learn what you can when your brain allows you with the language. Mold does interfere with your brain. It makes you feel so dazed and out of it. Yesterday, I ate way too many yeast triggers, and I paid for it dearly.

I had a terrible headache and pressure in my head and sinuses that I really could not stand. I am going to purify my diet! No more bad, chemical-laden junk. That includes giving those artificial sweeteners the boot. Their impact on other food alone is horrific.

How wonderful for the Lyme patient who had no feeling! Thank goodness she is improving! You never know how fortunate you are until you discover what others have experienced. Speaking of Lyme, I was stunned when I realized how alike our symptoms are. I especially was amazed when I read about your sensitivity to touch, sound, and light on your blog. I hope to view your pics, but do not have your MySpace URL.

I have the worst trouble with those things. When I am trying to sleep, the phone ringing will startle me.

Anything touching my skin a certain way will bother me, too. Sometimes it is impossible to get comfortable. It drives you crazy!

Dear Ms. Lee,

I am very concerned about plastics and dioxins. The thing is, because I share a kitchen, I have to use plastic to store my food and heat it. My father is the same way. Anything a moron in a labcoat tells him, he buys. However, if you have done a ton of research like I have, he completely ignores it.

Microwaves are bad because they destroy the energy field from food. It turns live food into dead food. :( Kevin Trudeau wrote about that in his book. He made many valid statements in it. If only there was something that is convenient and healthy!

I have not heard of the book you mentioned. It is certainly something to look up. Amazon probably has it. Maybe I will get to take a peek inside! I love to read and research.

Mercury is awful. I am a tuna and salmon person, and was horrified to discover what I was eating with my fish. Actress Daphne Zuniga appeared on television talking about having Mercury Poisoning. Eating small fish is smarter, since they contain less mercury. Larger fish are loaded with metal, so skip the albacore! You also pay more for it, ironically. <_<

I completely agree about us being affected by what the animals are fed. Some people say it does not come out in the meat, but I do not believe it. Every cell of that animal is loaded with something from what it ate. The hormones definitely cause me hot flashes. Switching to meats without antibiotics or hormones helped that.

You look so cute in your avatar! Witches are not ugly, unless they are evil. :lol: I have to find my dress.

Halloween will be here before you know it! At least this year it is on a Friday.

Dear Paula,

I wish I knew why turkey bothered you, too! Reactions are strange. You never know what is causing you trouble. It is extremely frustrating. One second you are fine, and the next you feel awful.

That is wonderful about you having a good day with your father yesterday. Spending quality time is always nice. Well, unless you live with your parents. I am ready to do anything to get away from my parents!

"Yeah, I love you too, Mom. How long will you be gone?" :lol:

Dear Rachel,

I believe mines definitely release toxins into the air and water. Our entire side of town is above old mines! I hate to think what is going here. All of those gases and such cannot be good to be exposed to. The cancer rate is abnormally high here. Of course, some of that is just from the terrible water we have.

I can taste the plastic as well in food and drinks! It is so gross. I wish I had a healthier means of storing and heating foods and water. There is no telling how long some of those bottles stay in a hot truck before they actually get to the store before you purchase them. Chemicals could leach into the water before you even get it home!

That is strange about Dr. P. Do you suspect he knows something already? He really wanted you to see the voodoo lady awful bad first. Something must have changed his mind. Staying with the original plan is a good idea. Meanwhile, get that urine test done! ;)

German pronunciation and spelling is tough. I could help you some, since we have unlimited calling now. I could even e-mail you and send written pronunciation guides. Those will help a lot. Learning a foreign language is easy if taught properly.

I think food chemicals may be an issue for me. As you described, I will be fine after eating something one day, and the next not. Threshold is the key word. Processed food is minimal on nutrition anyway. When I eat a lot of it, I feel rough.

Dear April,

What you had written previously about the waste from Chinese coal mines makes sense. Northern California is a red zone for sure. Sherry is not the only one who suffered after going over there. I recall seeing author Peter Hessler on C-SPAN discuss his book. Hessler spoke of how his health decreased while there due to the pollution. At the time, he was a teacher in the Peace Corps.

Dr. P may have forgotten Rachel's original plan. They do not remember everything. We cannot always expect them to. I would have been satisfied if my previous PCP would have checked the chart. What is the deal with that, anyway? Doctors are unable to read. That explains everything.

Dear Sherry,

Stories like that woman you met are not uncommon. It is truly a tragedy. People are dying from these chemicals used in manufacturing. The water alone is deadly. I believe this may have been what caused SARS.

Dear Donna,

Oh no! What is wrong? Is it a cold or something else? Take it easy. When is the surgery? I know you want it over with.

Hopefully, this will be taken care of soon. Surgery is always scary. We are all thinking of you, and sending positive energy your way! Keep that in mind. Let us know what happens.

Sincerely,

Jin

I cant eat any kind of lunch meat, it makes me sick like the turkey lol. I am going to research what in jennie-o-turkey can make me sick lol

carla,

I love the pics.

Donna,

Sorry you have been so sick,t hink oyu got so sick cause u are so stressed about the surgery.

Jin,

good to see you popping in more and more lately.

paula

more i wanted to respond to but i have an massive eye infection going and im having trouble reading nad typing lol

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Paula,

That is so sweet! I have missed being on here for sure. You all are my family. Everyone here is so special! Where else can you share health information and friendship?

I wonder if perhaps you are sensitive to nitrates? Those are in a lot of processed meats. Lunchmeat and bacon particularly tend to have them. They also put food coloring in a lot of lunchmeats. Buddig uses yeast extract, which I have to avoid.

Sincerely,

Jin

P.S. Sorry to hear about the eye infection. I hope it clears up soon.

dlp252 Apprentice
Dear Donna,

Oh no! What is wrong? Is it a cold or something else? Take it easy. When is the surgery? I know you want it over with.

Hopefully, this will be taken care of soon. Surgery is always scary. We are all thinking of you, and sending positive energy your way! Keep that in mind. Let us know what happens.

I'm not sure what it is...sounds like a cold, but I'm not sneezing or coughing. Had some body aches for about an hour on Monday, but they went away, so it's not the flu. Don't have watery, itchy eyes, so it's not allergies. No signs of infection, so not a sinus infection. I'm just horribly congested, although I can breathe through my nose, and really tired, but can't sleep. I start sweating profusely, but my temperature is between 95-97, and pretty sure it's not a hot flash, lol. So, I'm stumped. It may be related to all the Hershey's Nuggets I was eating...I had ear pain last week, and that always happens if I eat too many of those, so I'm thinking it was the congestion starting and it just got worse because I didn't stop eating them. Evil Hershey's Nuggets. I haven't had any now since Monday, so OMG I might be on to something, lol.

The surgery is a week from Monday.

Donna,

Sorry you have been so sick,t hink oyu got so sick cause u are so stressed about the surgery.

Yeah, the thought crossed my mind, lol. I've been pretty good about washing my hands after touching anything at work (where all the sick people are, lol).

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

The Hershey's Nuggets sound like a good possible cause. Stupid sensitivities! I know a lot of people have reactions to those. Is it possible you are having a Lyme flare? That is the only other possibility I can think of.

Keep us posted on the surgery! Hopefully, the misery will pass with the congestion. It is easy to catch something this time of year, but normally colds slowly get worse. My brother and I both get a sore throat from Hershey bars. He gets D as well, though. What the heck are they putting in this stuff?

Sincerely,

Jin

nora-n Rookie

Speaking of plastic and food, I bought three square glass bowls at Ikea , and three square small ones (all oven-proof). I heat food in those instead plastic (when I remember). I could easily put them in the oven and heat the food in them instead, you cannot do that with plastic. There are different bases for plastic, and only one kind is good for food and microwaving they say. I would think glass is better anyway, or ceramics. I use those bowls all the time now.

I used the wand to test some nuts today, if they are okay for me. Almonds, walnuts, peanuts. Only the walnuts tested okay. The local alternative practitioner did come to the same conclusion with muscle testing before.

Anyone tried making a wand yet?

Processed meats have amines (histamines etc) and that might be too much for your bucket. Any meat will get more amines for every hour and day, and processed meats have huge loads. I do not really have any references on that, but there should even be lists. I only eat or cook food from scratch, but I use frozen vegs too. Processed foods are about twice the price of the original fresh or freshly frozen foods here, but I gather that this may not be true in the U.S. I head rumors that fresh vegetables and fruit are expensive over in the U.S.

Some sensitive people get sick from vegetables because of the salicylates, see plantspoisonsandottenstuff on the web.

Microwave: I heard it is bad.

I use the flower of life glass caraffel to energize my water (I think that the molecules of H2O can get stuck together, and some things can un-stick them so the body can use it better. The infra-red fibres can do that too, and they sell sleeves to put around water bottles for that purpose. The body then can detoxify better.

I will look for a glass bottle to take with me for water. There used to be some with wire and enamel id with the rubber gasket to make it leak-proof. I think that is what old beer bottles were like fifty years ago. Might be easier to find in the barn. Here they burnt down the old barn, we have a new one. A piece of a log of the old barn was sent to America to relatives because an old aunt had written her name on it one hundred years ago.

nora

christine 25 Newbie

Rachel...

What type of magnesium sulfate cream do you use? Do you make it yourself or do you buy it?

I would like to get some.

I just bought epsom salts at the store and melted it in water and rubbed it in on my calfs, and forearms.

I have a salty coating on me!

I think its doing somthing? Not sure yet, its only been 15 min...

AndreaB Contributor
I wonder if perhaps you are sensitive to nitrates? Those are in a lot of processed meats. Lunchmeat and bacon particularly tend to have them.

Sorry to hear about the eye infection. I hope it clears up soon.

Ditto from me.

Donna,

Have you been raiding Susieq's stash of nuggets. :lol: Seriously though, I'm sorry they've made you sick (or helped along the way). I can certainly undertand not being able to stop eating chocolate though. :P

Ok I am just thinkingt outloud here lol. Do you think the turkey gives me more problems then pork cause i only eat pork when it is fresh, when i have tired turkey bacon and turkey hamburgers it has been frozen and then cooked.

Carl buddigs stuff gives me the worst reactions of everything, which must be due to the yeast, right.

paula

who is upset right now, they think they lost my stool kit, i swear i wont do that again if they lost it

Ok, it was finally found after a small panic attack on my side.

I also wanted to say maybe i talked too soon about bacon. My dtr wanted some bacon, so i figured I will eat some with her, not even 10 minutes later i got dizzy and sick. Im guessing it is the bacon, or my bucket is way overflowing again lol.

On monday I am going on rachels diet of grass fed beef and peas lol

paula

Archived